Tuesday, June 17, 2014

7/11/11

7/11/11

Hey Chicky,
Well, I am home!  I feel so sick, but I'm home.  My internet isn't working though.  :( Rory says the power went out and that's when it stopped working.  He ran a diagnostics and it says the modem is broken?  I guess I have to call AT&T to fix it but they probably won't cause I owe $75 ugh annoying. I don't think I meant modem.  Oops.  I think I meant the cable box our internet runs through.  Ugh whatever it's called LOL.  Ok, it's the motorola 2210 DSL Cable Modem.  LOL.  Anyway, I called from my shitty phone and I was going to have to wait 30 minutes to talk to someone and then sit right in front of the computer for all the trouble shooting -- which I know my phone isn't going to allow and I'd probably get uber frustrated with.  So Rory said he'd do it in a bit.  We'll see LOL. So, I don't know when I'll be online for poetry but I think what I'll do is send you a list of topics with my letter and you can send the poems back to me with your letter!  I was supposed to send it today but my dad forgot to leave me a stamp.  I can't wait to have the resources to do things on my own.  Which reminds me, I need to call Walgreens and Cinemark today about my applications.  Sucks not to have internet now I have to actually look the numbers up in the phone book! Haha, oh well, it's not going to kill me, right?  Right.  :) I don't know what I'm watching, but I like it.  It's about a woman who's a laywer and I think she must have died and come back as this lawyer chick.  She has a guardian angel and everything.  The episode I watched was like, about a dwarf and his mom suing a sperm bank because they promised state of the art screening during pregnancy to make sure there were no problems, and I guess they didn't provide that so the woman didn't know her son would be born with birth defects and had to work 3 jobs to pay his medical bills, etc.  I understand the financial hardships but I wish people could just be happy with the gifts God grants them with.  I'm sure I'm going to have a child with severe birth defects -- it's just a feeling I've always had -- but it's okay.  I still can't wait to be a mom.  I hope I'm able to take care of them financially though!  But I don't think I could live with myself for suing someone because my child is "defective".  Pfft.
So Jan only paid me $80.00.  That's like, not even enough for my bank account to get fixed!  WTF!  I gotta find like $1 and change to cover it.  Or I can just pay the internet bill and wait to fix my bank after the next time I house sit (August 14th -- 20th) *sigh*
I guess I'm not going for The Voice anymore. Maybe next year!  BRB, I need to change the laundry real quick!  Ok back.  I also had to use the toilet and was texting.  Anywho!  So, I feel like I've pretty much shared all the news I have, so now I gots to figure out what to write about.  I think I'll do my freewrites starting on the next couple of pages.
Oh!  I have to tell you about my crazy dream.  Ok, so my mom was visiting but she was really skinny, and had darker, longer, hair and she wore glasses.  She said she was leaving and I asked why and she said Rory was still "here" so she was going to see him, except she said "my brother is still here so I'm going to see him."  I was like, "mom don't you mean your son?"  but she didn't answer.  So then this girl came in and started hanging out with us.  I guess in my dream I knew her really well, but I have no idea who it was!  Then, this other woman came in and then left.  My mom started to say something but instead she was choking so my friend and I went to help but the other lady came back in and pushed us away and gave her the Heimlich maneuver.  My mom spit out a seed and I was going to pick it up (it was across the room on the floor) but for some reason I just looked at it and walked away.  So then my mom was gone and this friend of ours was saying something to me (I don't remember what) while she put something up in a dark closet.  Then, we went outside and she got in a small black car with some guy.  Then, all of a sudden I was on the back of this motorcycle and was holding on tightly to some guy, but there was another person driving it, another girl I think.  Anyway, we drove it on the sidewalk and I guess she popped a wheelie cuz we went all the way back and I was petrified!  So then, we turned left and went on this overpass and almost hit this old rusty colored looking truck.  So I just kept holding onto this guy and finally we made it to wherever we were going I guess it was supposed to be the doctor for my dad.  Anyway, we went behind this wall and I was feeling this guy's abs while we looked for parking and it felt like rubber and plastic.  I could hear Rory coming on his scooter and then we parked and that was that.  Weird, yea?  Alright I'm gonna go for now.

Love,
Star

No comments:

Post a Comment