Tuesday, June 17, 2014

7/15 and 16 2011

7/15/11

I am back!  So yesterday, while I napped, Rory fixed my internet!  But you knew that because we poetry'd (haha I made up a word!) and so yea.  Ugh.  Ants everywhere.

7/16/11

So, last night was interesting.  I was going to stay in but Daymon (another married man I slept with) sent me a message via text.  Long story short, he was supposed to pick me up but since I wasn't ready in 4 minutes he drove off.  Asshole.  It's a good thing though because he clearly just wanted sex and I'm not going there again.  So Pappy (oh, I think you met him!) came and got me and we sang at Skeeters!  I even played pool with Debra!  (Pappy's wife) Ryan was there and so I got to hang out with him also.  Then as we were leaving, Daymon showed up and then he was mad cuz I wouldn't stay and go home with him.  Pfffft.  Jackasses.

Love,
Star

No comments:

Post a Comment