Monday, June 23, 2014

March 26th and 28th, 2011

march 26th, 2011
9:05pm

Omg so tired!! But I am so happy, too. I love putting stuff together for this thing. Numbering pages, organizing sections, etc. It makes me feel so accomplished. I just have to make time to read more. Depending on how much I like a book, sometimes it takes me one day to finish. But then I don't get anything else done.

BATHTIME!!!

9:11pm
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

March 28th, 2011
12:01am

Hey lady!
I am going to need to buy some pens especially for writing in here. I am running low on this one and I think it would be neat to see how many pens one person can go through.

So... Sometime soon I'm gonna go through all my pictures and organize them somehow (it's July 12th, 2012 and I still haven't done this). I want the last 5 years of my life in albums. I'm not gonna worry too much about the order of pics from the Florida ones. Instead I will organize them according to who is in the picture. Like all band/concert pics will go together, bunny pics, friends, etc. Then I'm gonna develop and put in order all the albums from my myspace page. Those pics really map out the last couple years of my life pretty well.

So... It has been over a month since I took certain people off my Facebook and not one of them has tried to contact me. I know I did the right thing but it still hurts. That I spent so much energy on keeping these people on my Facebook until I finally got sick of it and took them off, and it doesn't even matter.   When we met he was the one who found ME on Facebook and we talked everyday until he got a girlfriend. Now I don't hear anything from him. What... He's so in love that he just forgot about me? I just wrote him a message on yahoo saying that I hope he has a good life and I can't be friends with him in the future because a friend would never do this to me. I was going for not too angry, but not whiny either. It's about time I said something to him. I dunno what he'll do. Probably nothing. The sad thing is, I know a part of me is going to wish something did happen. But... I dunno. It needed to be said. And now he's officially blacklisted on my phone.

Ugh... I think my teeth are moving. I have noticed that one of my front teeth is crooked a little bit and I do not want to go through what I've already been through with my teeth. I have had at least 7 retainers and all of them have been destroyed. I do not want that to happen again. I am gonna see if I can find a mouthguard or something to keep my teeth from getting worse. That and I'm 100% sure the doctor would yell at me for my brushing habits.

1:03am
----------

9:03am
----------

hey Chels,
Sorry about last night... Just sort of stopped writing there. I am up and not really sure why, just had one of those nights where I woke up after every dream I had and it took a while to get back to sleep. I had this one dream that I was living in an apartment with someone. We were figuring out where to put the dirty laundry when there was a knock on the door. He opened the door and some guy punched his lights out (I think the guy I'm living with is supposed to be Barry but I couldn't tell), and then punches me in the forehead.   Somehow I get away and end up in the basement, which has no hiding places. I hide behind a wall and I see Brian on the stairs.  I think I'm safe until I hear someone say, "found her." I turn around and it's John. He runs by me and he smells like old cig smoke. I try and get away but Brian, John and Drew now have me cornered. They want me to do something weird to a dog (I really didn't get that part).  Freaking weird, man! Ugh. I just got really tired so I'm gonna lay down but will definitely write more later.

Love,
Me

9:16am
-------

9:35pm
-------

Hey lady,
So, how did your day turn out? I'm so glad I had the opportunity to read... I am really enjoying the book I'm reading. I actually like this one a lot better than the last one (it's the next book in the Tate Halloway books. I think I'm gonna end up finishing this one tonight, which means I will be reading the last book tomorrow. Oh, and I have tomorrow off. Yay! It's supposed to be nice and sunny tomorrow so off to the park I go!

So... You know how I've been working on this tarot thing and practicing honing my skills? A few nights ago my friend Beverly told me she watched My Sister's Keeper. Right after she was finished watching it, she got this call from her psychic teacher saying that her father died--from cancer. As we were talking I started getting all of these pictures in my head-- scraggly teeth, motorcycles, a ruby ring passed down, etc. She texts me today and says that the person who drove her to her friend's funeral wore a big ruby ring, had a slight snaggle tooth, and he had a couple model mustangs on his dashboard.

I want to try and find a coven around here. I'm not sure what I'll find but I want to find a place with likeminded people. Not anything dark, mostly just people looking to tap farther into their own abilities. I just wish I didnt have to be alone in this. At least in Florida I had a chance to find what I was looking for.

Omg! I found a group in Crystal Lake. I don't know what will come of it, but it's worth checking out. I wish I could bring you. Hmmm.

11:01pm
 

No comments:

Post a Comment