Monday, June 23, 2014

March 25th, 2011

march 25th, 2011
2:46pm

Hey lady!
Man... What a week.   I was just thinking... Since you tell me what you're going to nb about, I comment in here so even though I haven't read what you've written, I've already made some comments and said how I feel.

I have the day off today!! I'm so happy. Charisse was on call on Thursday which meant she had to pull a 12 hour shift. So I guess her work called her on Thursday after she got home to tell her she didn't have to come in today.   I wanted to do yoga but that is gonna have to wait till next week, which is fine because I am exhausted. This week was crazy. First off I got my period so I was already feeling like crap but I didn't let it stop me from doing any of the things I wanted to do. I just started my days with coffee, which seemed to help a great deal. Mackenzie was really difficult this week, but she spent her whole break couped up inside. I'm just glad I got to go swimming today with my mom. She had the week off as well so I didn't have to worry about taking care of my dad this week.

Well... Here ends the first chapter of this book. I can't wait to start on the next one. Have to get cracking on reading more so I can fill up the book pages but I'm happy to be moving forward. Oh and when I'm done with this I will be making vlogs (video logs) until I feel like I've sufficiently made up for the loss of 2 subjects and then send this off to you. It took me a month, 1 week and 4 days to finish this part so hopefully it won't take me as long to finish the next two and I can send this off when I want to, may 31st. I dunno why I picked that day, just seemed a good length of time away to finish whatever I needed to.  So maybe I better start on the vlogs sooner, huh? Hmmm....

3:12pm

No comments:

Post a Comment