Sunday, June 15, 2014

3/30/2011

3/30/11

Wow April almost!  I just realized Mason is probably in town by now.  I'm being good.  No word from me.  I called the Dermatologist people and they already filled the position.  God, I am so upset/frustrated today.  I'm going to Walgreens.
Ok I am back from Walgreens and eating cream of chicken soup and lemon water.  Let the detox begin with healthier food choices.  Alright, so before I get smacked I'm going to FINALLY write about my psychic I saw Friday.
Woot woot!  Well, so basically, I'll tell you a little bit about Linda first.  She's a petite woman with thin (mousey) light brown hair reaching her shoulders.  She's probably in her mid 40's -- early 50's.  she has an amazing energy and aura.  I loved her. And she's got this 4 month old schnorkie puppy... snuggles!  Snuggles is the best dog.  She's so cute and loveable.  She looked like a bear!  Ah, crap I'll write more soon!

Love,
Star

No comments:

Post a Comment