Tuesday, June 24, 2014

April 11th, 2011

April 11th, 2011
3:18pm
Hey Chels,
Well, I'm officially home.  I cannot believe this pen is halfway out of ink already and I just got it.  I don't even know where my other pen is.  I need to buy more than 2 at a time, lol.

So, first off I have to say that waking up yesterday morning at Barry's was so nice.  There was one point where I woke up to pee and when I came back he put his arm around me and I fell asleep for a little bit again.  Even when I couldn't fall asleep, I scooched a little closer to him and fell right to sleep.  I have never been that way, normally I am all over the place and I don't want to be touched when I'm asleep.  Or trying to sleep.  Even with Ryan.  We would snuggle and then go on our sides.  But he was a huge bed hog.  And he snores.  Loud. Lol.  Anywho, last night was sort of weird.  Apparently it was almost 2am when Barry got a phone call from an exgirlfriend who he went out with last year.  I am still unsure of the time frame/story.  Anyway, she was freaking out (having a panic attack) she he told her to take a couple shots of vodka and call him back in 15 minutes.  So she called him back and says he is her "knight in shining armor", she loves him and tried making a "marriage pact."  This is all what he told me.  So... She wanted to give him 3 years and if neither of them are married, they will get married.  I dunno how I feel about this, I mean I know he would never go back to her, much less marry her only if neither of them are already in 3 years.  But he is MY boyfriend.  I'm not sure how many of his friends he's told about me (I have only told a couple of my friends myself), but I still don't like the fact that someone is still telling him she loves him and all of that.  I'm understanding but I'm still female, lol.
You know, Geoff and I made a marriage pact almost 10 years ago.

3:52pm

No comments:

Post a Comment