Monday, June 23, 2014

February 27th, 2011

February 27th, 2011
3:45pm

Hey lady!!
I can't believe there's only one more day in this month and then it's March!  I have to figure out some finances, but not today.  I can't wait until winter is finally over.  3 more weeks until the days get warmer and longer.  I'm so excited.

So, last night was really interesting.  I had been invited to go roller skating with Mark but I didn't want to go.  I dunno, I feel bad for lying to him but I don't always want to go out.  I know I could just say that I don't want to but I feel like I have to make an excuse.  Mark is a good guy and I do like him... as a friend.  He told me that he liked me while I was still with Ryan and when I turned him down he didn't speak to me for over a year.  I am so happy that we're talking again but I don't want to lead him on or run into another awkward situation.

Anywho, I ended up going to see a play with my mom.  She bought a ticket for my dad too but he wasn't feeling up to it (as usual).  So she sold the ticket to someone who was standing in line when we got there.  The play itself was just okay, not my fave.  But the singing/dancing/acting part was great.  My friend JJ was in it, too.  I have known that kid since middle school.

The best part came after the play.  The asphalt was incredibly slippery.  My mom and I were holding onto each other and this man who was walking in front of us turned around and grabbed onto my mom's other arm.  He helped us to our car and then scraped all of my windows before walking over to his own car.  I still cannot believe that happened.  We're so used to no one helping, taking advantage and all that.  Usually if someone wants to help, they want something in return.  But nope, he just gave us back the scraper and said, "be safe," before going over to his own car and driving off.  Then I had the weirdest dream about Brian.  We were still broken up but the scene was much more civilized.  Ugh.  I don't even want to write it down.  Like I suspected, Kristie never even read my note.  She would have said something.

So, today my cousin is supposed to come over and then I'm supposed to come over and then I'm supposed to hang out with Barry but I'm not really sure if that'll happen.  We'll see.

Tomorrow starts week 2 of babysitting!  Whee!!

Love,
Me

4:28pm

No comments:

Post a Comment