Monday, June 23, 2014

March 18th, 2011

March 18th, 2011
9:58pm

Hey Chels!
First things first, I have GOT to clean my room.  And I don't just mean a little bit.  I mean the whole damn thing.  Of course, if I get my period, then I'm not doing shit--but still.

Lol.  So I didn't end up getting any tarot card books.  I was looking for them but couldn't find them anywhere.  I did end up getting a whole bunch of other books, though.

So, I started watching the Tyra Banks Show again.  Today's episode is about sex and the internet.  Women who are all for sexting and cybering and women who are completely against it.  You know, I can see both sides, there are dangers to everything you put on the internet, but you don't have to go online to meet these dangerous guys.  They're EVERYWHERE.  Wow, 16 pages front to back and I'll have this subject done with!  I rock, hehe.

Okay so, the rest of this week went fairly well.  The baby is finally going to sleep by the time I get there so I decided I'm gonna read because I don't like just watching TV all the time.  Mackenzie is starting to treat me like she does her mom and I'm not sure I like that.  She said her mom "yells" at her, but from what I've witnessed it's been like, Charisse is trying to get something across to Mackenzie like putting toys away or whatever, and it's "yelling." I'm like, "are you for real?"  she has no idea what real yelling is.  Sad thing is, Winter is the same exact age as Mackenzie and Mackenzie has had a cake walk compared to Winter.

Ugh, I feel like I have so much more to write but I'm so tired and too distracted to write.  I promise to write better later.

Love,
Me

10:35pm

No comments:

Post a Comment