Monday, June 23, 2014

February 28th, 2011

February 28th, 2011
12:08am

Wow this weekend was... interesting.  But I'm glad to be starting this week off with a job that I go to 5 days a week now.  I need to get my brakes checked and oil changed but I'll worry about that later.

So, my cousin came over and we had a nice visit.  I'm thinking of knitting something but I dunno what yet.  Just a really long scarf or a blanket or wrap around.  I dunno, I just want to knit again.

I didn't get to see Barry tonight because of stupid Korey.  But it's okay, it's not the end of the world.  I dunno if Barry has said anything to Korey about us, only that we hang out a lot.  I'm sure if he told him other stuff I would never hear the end of it.  The truth of it is I knew Korey when we were younger and I always liked him.  When I found him on Myspace I was so happy!  But all possibilities came crashing to a halt when I found out about his ex who he had just gotten pregnant by the time I saw him again.  If Korey wasn't the way he is now (meaning if he were less obsessive and paranoid about everything) then maybe.  There is a part of me that wants to believe that that guy is in there somewhere, the one I was buddies with in school.
When I met Barry, at first I didn't really care because I was having a really shitty day and feeling, well, kinda like I do now.  When he asked for my number I saw okay because I felt like he was okay.  After that, things got weird.  I didn't hear from Korey for like 3 weeks and in that time I had hung out with Barry like 4 times.  I got the feeling that he liked me but nothing ever happened until the last time we hung out.  He kissed me on the neck.  I think he was trying for my cheek but got shy.  I didn't say anything, just kinda gave him a weird look.  After that night, I get this text from Korey telling me he had to talk with me about Barry.  So, I go over to Korey's and he proceeds to tell me this whole parade of stuff.  Ugh, it is too much to write right now, maybe tomorrow when I am more awake I'll explain everything.

Love,
Me

1:00am
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
February 28th, 2011
5:24pm

Hey Chels,
So, today ended up being not too bad of a day.  I'm supposed to see Barry in like half an hour but I don't think that will happen.  Maybe a little later or tomorrow.  I'm okay with not seeing him everyday, once or twice a week is fine.  At least I know that he's not going anywhere.

Anywho, being with Faybian (the baby) cheered me up considerably today.  I'm still pissed as FUCK at her, but she's too stupid to know that she pissed me off.

5:30pm

No comments:

Post a Comment