Sunday, June 15, 2014

3/27/11

3/27/11

Man.  It's FUCKIN' HOT in this house.  Summer is going to suck this year. Boy do I have a lot to catch you up on. Let's see, last weekend I got a notice in the mail that I have a phone hearing on the 29th because Sears is appealing my case.  Apparently they initially neglected to respond to the unemployment agency so unemployment approved me anyway.  Now Sears wants to appeal it, so they want $$ back.  I'm going to fight it tooth and nail, believe that.  I was honest in my form about why I got fired and it's not my fault Sears neglected to respond in the first place.  Anyways, that news really depressed me and I cried myself to sleep.  I don't normally cry anymore but when I do, it's about everything.  Now that I"m thinking about it, I think I got that notice on Monday.
Tuesday I hung out with my friend Karissa all day.  We went to the mall and Walmart.  Then I went to Renegades with this really annoying guy named Mike -- I just needed a ride, but he is such a cock block.  It was fun though because I was able to see an old friend that I hadn't seen in years.  Her name is Courtney but I always called her Deja because it's what she liked being called. Wednesday I went out with Erica to Hurricanes to see her friends play in a band.  It was the second time we saw them.  Anyway, Erica brought her own amazing coconut rum that we shared in the car. (no, we weren't driving at that point).  The bartender ignored us.  Eventually he told Erica that it was because the previous week, I wracked up a $91 bill (I was paying for mine AND Erica's drinks) and so I tipped him $5.00.  In any case someone told him that we were laughing over the tip I gave him.  He was "embarrassed" because I should have tipped 10% instead of what I did.  I ended up apologizing but I don't think I'll ever spend money at that bar again.  Ever.  I'll go just to see Timmy. Also, and Darin but that's it.  We met these guys who invited us to their hotel, and we were going to go but Erica had to go to Pepe's first.  So we went there, and we met this awesome older couple from Australia.  They were so cool and we spent hours talking to them.  When we did make it to that hotel, the guys we met never answered the door so we "left".  (I know they were there cuz they'd shown us their keycard.  But perhaps they went somewhere else).  Downstairs, we started talking to these other guys, Wilson and Wally.  Wilson is the Haitian security guard at the hotel and Wally was the night clerk guy.  I forget what country he was from.
When we finally went home, I put Burlesque on and my dad yelled at me because it was too loud.  Then, I got sick. (it was cuz I drank rum and beer.  oops.) It could have been way worse though.  I only threw up once and wasn't hungover the next day. Thank God! I hope I get to talk to that Australian couple again!  They told me how they met and it was just awesome talking to them.  Wilson and Wally were nice but I wasn't really interested in them.  I kind of hope not to see them again LOL.  Thursday, I went back to the mall with Karissa and had my makeup done again.  If the color in my printer worked, I'd post the picture in here.  Boooooo!  See?  It's not in color.  I think I may have sent you the picture though.  It was green eye shadow and a really pretty coral pinky lipstick.  Very Spring looking.
I don't know why the color isn't working, we just replaced it.  Grr.  After the mall, Karissa and I met up with Val and Dave to see Beastly.  Karissa's boyfriend Mike (who i used to like way back in high school) showed up as well.  Beastly was good but did not live up to my expectations.  I won't ruin it for you, but I just felt like they sped it up too much and didn't make it as dramatic as they could have.  So it was a little disappointing.  Friday I spent the day with Leanne.  We went to see her friend Linda, who read me.  I am going to tell you all about that later though.  That night, David called me wanting to talk about this facebook message I sent him:

Chelsea Loomis March 24 at 4:27pm:
I am just passing along a message to you from Debbie.  She called me very upset because you blocked Winter.  I get why you would block sara and whatever david but really, blocking your daughter?  she is very hurt and depressed over you wanting nothing to do with her and is now going to counseling.  you never call her, you don't send cards nothing.  Yes they bug you for money because it's your responsibility to take care of her as her father.  and the "i don't have money" thing is getting old.  you have plenty of $$ for your third marriage and wedding but none to send to Winter?  come on david.  try to see how much you're hurting your baby girl.  put yourself in her shoes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He tried to tell me he wasn't spending a dime on this wedding and I told him I don't care.  He was like, "well if you don't care, you don't need to tell me what I do and don't do."  And I just started screaming at him.  I told him he was a shitty father, never to talk to me again, that maybe 3 times a charm and maybe he'd actually commit to this one.  Then I hung up.  Later, Nicole and I met up with Erica at Rumshack.  Guess who I ran into?  Remember I told you about the guy David 2.0 that Erin was into before she met his brother Mark? (Mark is the guy from her party I made out with etc.)  Well, yea.  I ran into David 2.0 and gave him my number and told him to keep in touch and to tell Mark to keep in touch.  I haven't heard from Mark yet but 2.0 sent me text messages right away about having a threesome with him and Nicole.  Yuck.
While I was at Rumshack, David called me again.  The weird thing is that before I wrote him that facebook message, I had a dream that he tried to sleep with me in my bed, but I started to scream at him.  He was still in my bed, laying down and looking at me while I stood over him screaming at him to get out.  He was covered in tattoos.  They were multicolored stars and they covered every inch of his naked body.  So weird...
Anyway, so he called me again and I was able to talk to him more calmly but he fed me so much bullshit and really pissed me off/upset me again.  He tried to tell me that he didn't even want to get married again but that Jes was raised by her uncle and all he wanted to do before he died (which is apparently soon cuz her uncle is "so ill and has 3 weeks to live") was see Jes get married, and so Jes "convinced" David to marry her.  Which is BS cuz according to HER, they've talked about it for a while and hello 420? Pretty specific date for two potheads ya know?  Also, apparently he told Jes not to send me an invitation but he hid it and she found it, and sent it anyway.  I told him I wasn't immediately mad but after talking to friends I saw and felt what a slap in the face it was and you know what he did Rita?  He made ME feel like the reason our whole marriage ended was because of me.  He does it everytime we talk.  This time it was, "everytime I'd tell you one thing, you'd be fine until you talked to Rita or one of your other friends, then you'd disagree with me."  and he went on to mock me, and I really felt like I was going to cry.  I don't know what it was about that one statement that made me so upset.  What he doesn't realize is that not only did he do the same thing to me with his friends, but you all saw through his bullshit when I didn't.

Love,
Star

No comments:

Post a Comment