Friday, June 20, 2014

February 15th, 2011

February 15th, 2011
4:12pm

Hey Lady!
So, my dad had a doc appt which went well.  That's pretty much it.  I got a phone call from the congressman's office today basically telling me there wasn't much to be done if the IRS already made up their minds so I'm basically out $1,051 because I didn't wait 30 days after I got the paperwork to file my taxes.  PLUS I got yelled at by the department of education because I never gave them any of my pay stubs.  I tell you what.  I'm going to give them a copy of the following:
My last 4 pay stubs
My car payment (or what I still owe)
My car insurance
My dr bill
My phone bill

I know I owe more in more places, but these are the things I'm willing to deal with right now. I'm gonna tell Charisse that for now I need to get paid under the table so they don't think I have more money than I actually have but once I can breathe a little bit more then we could do the whole 1099 thing.  I still need to do some research on how it all works.  I know the 1099 is an independent contractor thing and you're supposed to file quarterly.  So maybe by next quarter I'll be doing a little better than I am now.  I can tell you one thing though -- this is never happening to me again because by next year my loan will be out of default by a while.

UGH!

So I was thinking about stuff last night.  Just how I used to be.  When I first realized I could really read auras and I actually started listening to my gut, it was almost like I became a new person.  In the past like 3 years (I would say since 2008), I have sort of stopped with the tarot cards and reading auras.  I still listen to my gut, but I feel like I could do more with what I have.  So I kind of want to practice and report back in here, if that's okay.  It will be like my book of shadows only you get to read it.  I will mostly be trying out tarot card readings, but still.

Oh. I realize that I said I was going to do a whole big thing of comparing the book Eclipse with The Short 2nd Life of Bree Tanner but I never got around to it.  I thought of the perfect thing. when I am finished with Breaking Dawn I am going to do tie-in questions for all of the books.  Ugh-- don't tell me this pen is running out of ink already!!!

Love,
Me

4:46pm

No comments:

Post a Comment