Monday, June 23, 2014

March 15th, 2011

March 15th, 2011
4:05pm

Hey Chels,
What's up?  I am sitting in the cafe of my library right now.  Just checked out some more books and got myself a chai tea latte which I have to say is quite good.  So, apparently my first day back would be tomorrow, not yesterday OR today.  Yesterday was sort of weird.  I texted B in the morning and didn't hear from him so after a while I was just like, "oh well, he must be sleeping."  so I ended up going the whole day without hearing from him.  So, this morning I checked my phone and still no text back from him!  So, I have to admit it pissed me off a little.  I sent him this text that was like: "I haven't heard from you in a while so either you were involved in something that prevented you from texting me or you don't like me anymore.  Either way I think I deserve an answer."  lol, I guess now it seems silly but in a way I felt like I needed to hear that he did like me. I know he does but it's nice to hear.  He told me I could have texted him again.  I know I very well could have but when I didn't hear from him for so long I started to think: "well if I text him again, wouldn't that seem a little needy? What if he didn't answer again?  I don't want to be the girl that freaks out over something stupid like that."  So I just told him that I was sort of taking a break from texting yesterday (which I sort of was but mostly because of HIM).  He's like, "see there you go, you silly girl."  Then I said, "you've been silly before, I kind of figured it was my turn."
I don't know if what happened constituted "freaking out", but maybe I did a little.  I was trying so hard not to be a "girl" by giving him his space and this morning I really acted like one.  I did have a really cool day yesterday though.  I ended up going to the park.  Then I watched a couple movies, took my dad to Spanky's, took a bath and started watching Gilmore Girls.  Today I'm hanging out at the library writing to you.  So. All in all it wasn't so bad.  I think that once a week I'm gonna just turn my phone off and have a day that is really and truly for myself.

Alright, I want to read for a bit and then go back upstairs and find some tarot card books so I can try some new stuff out on you.  Hehe.

Love,
Me

4:31pm

No comments:

Post a Comment