Monday, June 23, 2014

March 2nd, 2011

March 2nd, 2011
9:48am

Happy Rabbit Rabbit day!  {actually, that's the 1st of the month and not the 2nd.}  I just have to say that I think it's really funny that when you put an FB post up of letting certain things and people go, two people who cause probably 80% of the drama in your life comment like, "I hope it's not me" and "I wonder what list I'm on."  lol. Gee, I wonder.

So, yesterday was amazing.  Baby was good like 85% of the time but he did have some temper tantrums.  After a while I just sort of stop guessing at what he wants.  Oh, the night we were writing poems I filled out this thing for public aid and ended up talking to like 3 different people.  Apparently I qualify for a lot of plans because I'm healthy and don't have any preexisting conditions (apparently having ovarian cysts that are treatable through natural supplements aren't a preexisting condition).  I set up an appointment with someone else (he wanted to come over to my house!) but I think I'm gonna go with the first guy.

Anyhow, so Charisse got home and we ended up talking for a long while.  I told her about the weekend from hell and "this guy I like" lol.  I have told a few people about Barry but not a whole lot.  You, Bev, Alex, and Charisse basically.  I gave her a sort of imprompt du (sp) massage and I told her about yoga.  So, today I am bringing over the dvds I have to show her how everything works.  That and she called me on the way home and we got to talk more.  I told her more about Brian and she went through a lot of the same with her ex (also Mackenzie's biological dad).
She also told me that her husband is kind of being forced to take some vacation time from today to March 14th so I have a full week off work but I'm still getting paid.  And I still want to go over there, just so Faybian knows that I'm still around.  He just started getting used to me, I don't want him to get all confused again.  So, today I'm gonna put some money on my debit card and pay my car insurance bill and... buy my new phone!  It's a sidekick on amazon.com that got 5 stars so I'm gonna buy it now and if it doesn't work, I still get a free upgrade in a couple of months.  If you had Tmobile I would send you my phone that I have now.  But, I dunno if it's for you.

I have more to write but I'm gonna take a break for a while.

Love,
Me

10:25am
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
12:16pm

Hello Chels,
Alright so I bought my new phone.  It's a Razr phone.  I know people have negative views about it, but I am good with my stuff.  I do think I need an extra bag or something because I still have sand in the purse I'm using.  I love my purse though!  Wow, people are saying that this phone is the best one on the market right now.  I dunno about that though. We'll see, lol.

12:32pm
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1:15pm

Alright so I can't get my order processed until I put more $$ on my card which I will do when I head over to Charisse's house in a little while.  Okay so I think I wrote about Friday when I saw B and we talked about stuff (but not really about us).  Ever since then things have been... last night was really amazing.  I came by around 9:30pm (late but I don't have work today) and we took a walk around the park.  The last time I was there at night was when my mom took me and a friend sledding back when I was... 10?  As we were walking I was worried about slipping (there was ice everywhere) so I held onto him and then he grabbed my hand.  We've held hands before but mostly when we're snuggling.  And then after a little bit he let his dog off his leash.  We were standing there watching Killer run around and he pulled me in to kiss me.  It was the sweetest moment ever.
We talked about Korey for a bit and it made me wonder... does he know how close we are?  At first I didn't think he would say anything but it's been a while.  I know B wouldn't give out details but I just dunno what exactly he's shared.  Or maybe Korey is a good guesser.  Lol.  I dunno.  Even before all this happened he didn't want us all to hang out together.  I dunno what that's about but who fucking cares?  I sure as fuck don't.  I'm 28 years old.  He's not my keeper.  And yeah, so I would like to spend some time with someone who has no baby mama drama.  And someone who doesn't demand I hang out with them.  Ugh.  He should know better, also.
Alright, I need to get ready soon.  Yoga!!!

Love,
Me

1:58pm
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
11:03pm

Hey Chels,
Wowza.  What a day this turned out to be.  I ended up not going over to Charisse's house today.  Also, I can't believe how far I've gotten in this thing already.  I haven't had this thing for a month yet and I've written over 30 pages.  I'm so glad that you are getting inspiration from what I sent and I can't wait to start writing you actual letters. I am going to get a Chelsea box to put the letters in.  Unless I have one here I could use.  I love boxes.  I love putting stuff in boxes.  Like keepsake boxes.  Then I take the stuff out after enough time has gone by and reread it.

Anyhow, today was one of those days where I'm so glad I was home.  Ever since I came home from Florida things have been happening.  I saw my best friend Alex get married, I saw Kathy's last Christmas, I got to say goodbye to her, I got to be here for when Kendra had her baby and Alex (Alex had hers on July 3rd -- also my grandpa Born's birthday, and Kendra had hers on August 12th).  I also met 2 new friends in the past year and reunited with a lot of people.  Even though Matt hardly talks to me anymore, I know he'd be upset if I moved.  And now all this stuff is happening with Barry and I feel like it was meant to be, whatever it is.  Also, I got to see a meteor shower with Geoff last year.  I really got another chance to know who he is now and I'm really happy that he is my best guy friend.  Oh and I was here when Ivy died.  And when we got Snickers.

In the beginning of when I moved to Florida and Joe died, I felt like I belonged down there.  But after a while, it was all bullshit.  The only thing keeping me sane was school and half the time someone was always pissing me off.

Love,
Me

11:25pm

No comments:

Post a Comment