Monday, June 23, 2014

February 24th, 2011


February 24th, 2011
10:30am

Hey Chels!
Well, my first week as nanny/caregiver is almost officially over and I am so happy about that.  I cannot wait until Saturday when I have a day off.  My friend Mark wants me to hang out Saturday but I'm gonna tell him I have too much to do.  I just want to relax.   I'm sure that the baby will eventually love me but I can't take all the screaming.  I think this will be my first full length "by myself" day, too.  Monday Dad came home early, Tuesday Mom came home early, yesterday Mackenzie did.  So, I'm hoping that today will be a full day of "I can do this on my own."  Oh, and I think I have some nb decorating ideas.  February is almost over!  I can't even tell you how happy this makes me.  Mostly because that means winter is almost over and soon it will be spring which means warmer weather, no more snow, no more winter jackets, no more anything for cold weather.  I have been waiting for this since November.  

Winter can be so beautiful, but I hate having to get bundled up just to go outside.  I want to feel the warm sun on my skin and roll my windows down in my car.  I just want to be free.  I think I'm gonna go for now, I wanna eat some breakfast and read before I have to go out again.

Love,
Me

10:45am

No comments:

Post a Comment