Sunday, June 15, 2014

April 7th and 12th, 2011

4/7/11

Good day, lovie!
How are you? I'm alright except once again my brother is going to kill the battery on my phone. I wish he'd just get a fucking phone already. And I wish I could get a good job so I could move the fuck out.  I need my fucking space NOW!  Ok, I'm getting myself worked up so enough of that.
Ok, no.  Now?  I am mad.  Uturn is really sick and who is the one ALWAYS cleaning up?  Me.  That's who.  Rory never does anything.

4/12/11

Hey Bo Bita,
Sorry I haven't been writing!  There's a lot to say and I just haven't!  Wow I haven't weighed myself in a while.  I should!  Ok, I haven't lost any weight. WTF.  Whatever.  I get to go to hip hop tonight with Erica at her gym.  I'm really excited!  So, oh and tomorrow is GRINDSTONE night and Leanne day!  I think we are dress shopping for a wedding she is going to.  Anyway, wanna see who I have a crush on?
So that's Aldo Marchant.  He's in Grindstone.  he sings/plays guitar.  I think he has a girlfriend but he is so cute.  Ugh.  I don't even know.  LOL!  Remember that Daniel guy I met last year on okcupid?  Well I looked him up on Plentyoffish just to see how he is.  So I talked to him on POF and that was nice.  I'm not really liking Plentyoffish but it's kind of entertaining.  LOL.  I know the psychic said no relationships, but no harm in seeing what's out there.

~Songs I'm loving~
1. Rolling in the deep--Adele
2. New Soul--Yael Naim and David Donatien
3. Falling slowly--Kris Allen
4. Gravity--Sara Bareilles
5. City lights--Sara Bareilles
6. Love to Burn--Cory Lee
7. We are broken--Paramore
8. Crawling--Linkin Park (always reminds me of Twilight)
9. Say Hey--Michael Franti and Spearhead
10. Cry over you--September
11. Hello--Evanesence
12. Love Remains the Same--Gavin Rossdale
13. Beautiful mess--Jason Mraz
14. Cry--Mandy Moore
15. Alone Again--Alyssa Reid
16. Happy--Leona Lewis
17. Bittersweet Symphony--The Verve
18. Can't Breathe--Leona Lewis
19. Your call--Secondhand Serenade
20. Not ever--
21. Awake--
22. Broken--
23. Winger--Miles Away
24. Always--Bon Jovi
25. Bad medicine--
26. Bed of Roses--
27. Born to be my baby--
28. Bounce--
29. Dry county--
30. I'll be there for you--
31. In these arms--
32. Lie to me--
33. Runaway--
34. Make a memory--
35. Thank you for loving me--
36. Shake that ass--Eminem
37. I want to know what love is--Mariah Carey
38. Call me when you're sober--Evanesence
39. Sos--Jordin Sparks

I mean if someone wows me, I'm not going to say no.  IJS.  So, hmmm what's all this stuff I had to say?  Well I'm sort of friends with Mason again.  I don't think it will ever go back to how it was. That's okay though.  But Aaron and I are not friends.  It went from me simply inquiring about Mason, then I was blaming Aaron for things being messed up with Mason (which is half true), then he was telling me he's not second best and to fuck off.  So... I told him off.  Now he removed all my friends from his fb and blocked me.  Whatever :(.
Hey, these things are pretty good!  My favorite is cashew cookie.  Nom Nom.  Alrighty well I need to go and get ready for hip hop.  More after.

Love,
Star

No comments:

Post a Comment