Friday, June 20, 2014

11/1/11

11/1/11

Well, it's 1:45am and I just got home from a very... dumb night at Bru's room.  I don't even know why the hell I agreed to go.  I was in so much pain all night.  Nicole and Justin showed up.  *sigh* and it started all sorts of damn problems.  But I'll get into that later because I have a whole weekend to talk about.  So, where was I?  Oh yes, Saturday.  I cleaned--well Erica cleaned--my room.  I'd been working on it, but as I wrote, my energy wasn't allowing me to get much done.  Well, lack of energy.  Anyway, Erica's very good at organizing and she did a marvelous job. I got the frame out from under my bed and got that all made so at least I'm not slanted now.  I went to Lowe's with my dad to fill out a job application but their computer wasn't working so screwed again.  Then we got groceries and came home.  Rory started making dinner while we got ready.  I'd been feeling like crap all day so I had said I wasn't eating, plus I knew Rory and my dad weren't happy about feeding Erin too so I was just gonna let her have my portion.  So, we come downstairs and U turn came up to Erin.  Erin was like, "I love you U turn but please don't get hair all over my clothes."  and I don't know why, but it set Rory OFF.  He just started calling her a cunt and a whore and he was brutal.  So we both went back upstairs and Rory started texting me all these text messages telling me I was acting like a child *rolls eyes* I didn't respond cuz I wasn't engaging in a fight.  I am so sick of fighting every damn night.  So, the thing though pissing me off is that Rory treats Erica like a friend and sister and sometimes they make me feel like an outcast.  {umm... I could be wrong and you can tell me just how wrong I am but like.... did Erica and Rory ever hook up with each other??  dunno why but I'm getting a strong feeling that they might have.}
So, I told Erica it must be really nice to be the only one in the house that Rory is nice and respectful to.  So, I guess she thought I was blaming her and she got upset.  No one EVER stops to think how *I* would feel.  I am the one who always listens, and is there but when I'm upset, I have to stop because Jesus, the other person's feelings get hurt.  It gets so annoying. I feel so unimportant to people like 95% of the time, Rita.  I try to be selfless and I guess everyone just expects that now?  I don't know.  We finally made it to Skeeters though.  (after I apologized to Erica for "snapping" and trying to explain again how I felt.)
Skeeters was packed and Erica left to pick Dave up.  So it was kind of awkward for Erin and I for a while.  Then she came back Dave-less.  None of us knew what happened, he didn't answer his phone.  So I don't know.  I asked Colie where Ryan was and all she said was that he left.  So, I dropped it.  Erica met some black guy named Lemont and let me just tell you -- what a flippin' prick, Rita.  Erica was just trying to score us some free drinks, you know?  And he was all up on her shit.  *shakes head* Then he was so rude to Erin and I.  He asked what we were drinking and I said, "nothing."  He was like, "maybe some rich dude will roll up in here and buy you ladies drinks."  I was joking and I said, "or maybe Lemont will because he's so cute and nice."  (not really.)  And he goes, "Heh.  I'm from St Louis and we don't play that way."  Then he made some comment about ladies being a 10 but I was only an 8 and Erin was a 7.  He's saying this while touching our faces.  I should've said, "Get your damn hands off me."  But ugh.  So anyway, later he asked me something I couldn't understand so I pointed to Erica and told him to ask her and he goes, "Don't point like I'm some bitch ass nigger."  UUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Eventually he got kicked out thank GOD.  He was so obnoxious.  And do you know he waited for Erica outside??  CREEPER.  She wasn't even all over him.  Blegh.  He approached her first and was all over her so she just figured she'd get drinks out of him.  She couldn't even go outside!  Finally Tom told him to just go.  So there was that.  Ryan's dad was a drunken tourist and won original costume.  Vicki was a bottle of wine and her costume was FANTASTIC.  I wish my camera worked!  *cries* So, she won the whole contest!  I was very happy about that.  She actually said to me, "we really miss having you around the house, Chels."  I said, "I miss you guys but Ryan didn't give me much of a choice." And she said she understood and that it was better for me not to be around the bullshit, but that she really did miss having me around.  She also told people she introduced me to that I was the girl he was seeing for a while.  :( It made me really sad to hear that.
Erin and I were joking around with Brian (Vicki's boyfriend, Ryan's dad) and he was talking about being short so I said "Oh, that's why Ryan's so short." And he started to say yes then goes, "nah, he just has a lot of problems."  Then he told me they were fighting a lot and he was gonna make Ryan leave soon if things didn't change soon.  So it's like he confided in me too.  (finally feeling important to SOMEONE.)  <~~LOL j/k ~~~> So, I asked Brian where Ryan was and he was like, "oh I don't know he left and may come back."  and I think that's where he actually started telling me everything going on.  I told him my brother had all the same issues and that I definitely understood how he felt.  I know things are getting so interesting for you to read (haha) but I'm hurtin' so I'm gonna save the rest for when I wake up manana plus I gotta talk to Erica.  She's waiting for me so we can talk about everything from tonight.  :/ I might go postal/crazy so if I don't write for a while you know why.  Lmao.  Omg it's 3:30am.  *falls over*
LOVE YOU! NIGHT!

<3,
star

No comments:

Post a Comment