Tuesday, June 17, 2014

9/16/11

9/16/11

Hey!  I thought I'd be done with this by now but I'm not so my plan is to just write as much as possible and I may figure something out.  I'm not mad at you for saying you're staying out of the whole me and Ryan thing, but I do need to explain something.  When I say people need to stop sticking their nose in my business, I'm not referring to my friends who listen to me and give me advice.  No, I might not always agree and do the advice given but that doesn't bother me.  What bothers me is when people take it upon themselves to warn him and talk to him about me and make shit up, etc etc.  You know?  Another thing I'm bothered by is people look at him and see a drunk and a drug addict and that means he's a monster.  No, Ryan has an amazing heart and this is a battle for him.  So I see past the bullshit and I think I'm one of the few people who do that.

<3,
Star

No comments:

Post a Comment