Sunday, June 15, 2014

3/31/11

3/31/11

I'm sorry I haven't written about the whole psychic thing.  There are so many things going on! Lol.  Oh, I'm watching The New Adventures of Old Christine and this one guy is so cute.  I wonder what his name is (real and character).  Hmmm....Well, I went to the mall with Melissa.  I spent too much $$.  All I wanted was some new clothes.  I found some cute underwear, hoodies and cozy pants at Victoria's Secret, I found the cutest shirts at Charlotte Rousse, and I didn't get ANY of it.  Noooo, I got all my detox stuff plus probiotics and multivitamins.  The detox is daily cleanser and I take 2 in the AM, 2 in the PM.  So that's 4 a day and there's 120 pills so it's good for like 30 days, BUT!  What I didn't realize when I made your video is that each box had 2 bottles and each bottle has 120 tablets so it's actually good for 8 months.  I don't know if I wanna do this for 8 months though.  God I hate math.  lol.  I probably fucked up somewhere!  Let's see.
I take 4 a day.... FUCK, I DON'T CARE!
lol.  The probiotics are to replace the good things that the detox removes and the multi-vitamins are just good to have.
I also bought all this stuff from Bath and Bodyworks.  Orange sapphire (shower gel, lotion, body mist) which smells so good.  (It's like orange creamsicle with musky afterscent).  And Berry Vanilla in all the same stuff.  Plus Rose Salve and 2 lip glosses.  For dinner I had a GREAT salad and water.  *sigh* now bed!  Night!  Luv you!

Love,
Star

No comments:

Post a Comment