Wednesday, June 18, 2014

10/25/11

10/25/11

Good evening!  I can't believe I'm just now writing.  I didn't get to do anything I wanted to do here so now I'm all behind again.  Ugh.  Anyway, I cleaned the floors and the couch, helped Rory and Devin with stuff and ran errands for my dad.  I only made a very small dent in my bedroom, which consisted of my vanity.  *sigh* Now, just waiting for dinner and for Erica to come home, then it's karaoke time.  I need new music dang it.  Might try Miley's "The Climb".  I don't know, we'll see.  Devin's been here and sleeping over tonight.  It's basically him and my bro hangin' but I get to see him and that makes me very happy.  I'm not sure if there's something going on between us or not but he holds me and kisses me so I don't know what the story is really and yea.  I do still have feelings for him.  I don't think my parents would be thrilled if I was with him again because they think he's a drug addict and alcoholic, but he's not.  Well, maybe the alcohol is a problem :/ But, it doesn't seem like it was when he lived here before he moved to California.  And the only drugs he does is what he's prescribed from his doctors because of all his health issues.  {umm chels, hate to break it to you but abusing prescription drugs isn't an uncommon thing.  ijs} He has epilepsy, and osteogenesis imperfecta not to mention the car accidents he was in.  The good thing about Dev is that David isn't in the way anymore so maybe we'd work this time.  I'm not sure.  I guess we'll see what happens.  Ugh it's 8pm and dinner isn't ready!!  I'm hungry :(.  By the way, I have some good news!  I'm beginning to love myself enough to tell men no.  What I mean is I used to be afraid to say no and allowed myself to be in bad/uncomfortable positions but not anymore.  Case in point:  I met this guy, Benny, on FB and we started chatting.  JUST TODAY!  Any he already wants me to stay over.  I told him I have to be up for bible study tomorrow and that I'm not not a bed hopper.  He was like, "I'll drop you off on my way to work and I have extra rooms."  But I'm going to make him wait until we meet and hang out.  *shrugs* If he doesn't like it, oh well.  not the one for me then.  :)  I'm just glad I'm getting to know other guys and realizing more about who I want to be with.  My heart still aches for Ryan but he can't even make the effort to be my friend so like I said, may just have to walk away.  =( I haven't heard from him yet regarding his message.  He has a couple days I guess.  I'm not sure how long I should be willing to wait.  I guess I'll just see how it goes this week.  So, I was helping Rory and Devin at a neighbor's house (the tenant moved out so we cleaned some) and Devin and I found this note by some crazy bitch referring to "Daddy" and how she was so sorry and she'd be a "good lil girl" from now on because she loved him and worshipped him and idk it was just freaky.  --Alright I just came back from Majors Karaoke. Fun night all in all!  I had to leave and get Rory but it was ok.  He told me I was a good driver.  Lol.  Damn straight I am!  Thanks to Erica who always lets me drive.  Paul (the host, who you would love) and I talked about wanting kids :) Then joked about having a baby with each other just to have one.  He's such an adorable guy, Rita.  Paul Tyson on my facebook if you care to see.  He's 41 and trying to be a cop.  He's really into fitness, sings great and divorced.  Lmao.  Oh, when I went to get Rory, Devin leaned into the car and kissed me and it was like magic I swear.  My favorite kiss of all time I think minus one with your ex Ryan way back in the tiki bar days.  Anyway I guess I'm going to go I have BSF in the AM but when I come home I'll work on more writing and stuff I wanted to do today.  Plus my room.... MAYBE!  hhahaha okay babes sweet dreams nighty nighterz and don't let the bed bugs biterz.

Love,
star

No comments:

Post a Comment