Tuesday, June 17, 2014

10/19/11

10/19/11

Happy hump day!  Haha.  Hard to believe this month will be over in 11 days.  This year flew by!  I was really hoping I'd have a job by now but I'm just going to hold onto the hope that God has an amazing plan for me and a golden door to open and walk through.  I also still want to have a driver's license before I'm 28.  Not much longer, but I can do it.  I've come a long way in my driving even since you came to visit.  Ugh it would be nice if I'd just stop coughing, start my period, and find some motivation!  *sigh* My dad is coming home tomorrow so I have to make sure the house looks halfway decent.  My goal is to send you at least 100 pages for the nb this time around.  Then the last bit the next time.  I just want to finish it.  I don't wanna really start the new one until this one is completed.  Although, I already sort of did start some of it. Lol.  It would be great to get my internet back to really do most of it, but that will come with a job unless I go back to school and convince my dad to help.  LOL.  I feel like I've run out of things to say so I'll write more when I can.
<3,
Star

No comments:

Post a Comment