Monday, June 23, 2014

March 4th, 2011

March 4th, 2011
6:00pm

Hey miss Chelsea!
I hate waiting for my phone to get here!  Ugh.  But I have a feeling it will get here sometime this weekend.

This is gonna sound weird, but I kinda miss traveling.  I haven't done it in a while and I miss having my adventures.  I miss looking down at the earth and seeing how tiny everything is.  I don't really miss the company, though.

--Wow-- I'm watching The Tyra Show and this woman is sharing her story of how her weave saved her life.  She got shot at and a bullet would have penetrated her head if she wasn't wearing it.

6:52pm
~~~~~~
10:17pm
I miss Barry.  I got to see him for a second this afternoon but that was it.  I'm glad to take Killer out for walks but I just hate the fact that I don't get to see him at all this weekend and I know that he's pissed about the same thing.  But what can you do?  I'm glad he has a job and takes his responsibilities seriously.  *le sigh*... I'm gonna take a bath now.

Love,
Me

10:24pm

No comments:

Post a Comment