Friday, June 20, 2014

Rest of October

10/30/11

Hey.  Well, welcome to the beginning of the last 50 pages.  I'm leaving soon for my NAMI class but I just wanted to write really quick.  I do have a whole lot to say, but today may be kind of busy so I don't know when I'll write again, but anyway.  Ok off to NAMI Love you.
K, back for a few.  We'll be going to Duffy's and then here for Adam's get together.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
10/31/11

Happy Halloween!
How are you?  I'm not doing too well today.  Either my thyroid problem is more severe than I thought, or I did something to my arm.  It's all swollen and looks bruised and feels like, tired.  You know how your arm feels tired after you have it doing something (like writing?) or something for a long time?  Yea my left arm feels like that and has for 3 days.  That's so weird cuz I don't remember doing anything to it, but it doesn't take much when you're off thyroid meds.  *sigh* My dad says he notices what I'm talking about with the weight thing when it comes to my thyroid.  When I'm on my meds, I gain weight.  when I'm off, it's easier to lose.  It's supposed to be the opposite.  In any case, I still need the meds but it will be a while so, I'll just have to be sick.  I just am gonna have to be really careful of how I act around others because it's hard to stabilize my mood without medication.  Anyways, so... my weekend.  I think I wrote about Friday.  In case I didn't, here's a RECAP:  Erica, Erin, Dave, and I went to Majors.  My whole costume and hair looked amazing but by the time we picked everyone up (Dave and Erin) the rain and wind ruined my hair.  I was so annoyed.  Then my camera was kaput which really grinds my gears because I need it for the next notebook.  :/ Always something.  It is what it is I guess.  I'll figure something out.  Always do, right?  So anyway, we got to Majors and the 4 of us were the only ones dressed up.  LMAO.  Oh well.  It was a fun night despite everything.  Now I'm leaving so more later.

Love,
star

No comments:

Post a Comment