Tuesday, June 17, 2014

9/9/11

9/9/11

Rory is 30! Holy schnikies!
Wanna hear my dumb thing of the day?  I went and filled out applications and on one, I was thinking about the date being 9-9 and how it's Rory's birthday.  So I put 9-9-81 as the date!  Fuck!  LOL I fixed it but damn.  Ok, but wanna hear my proud moment of the day?  Of course you do!  I was hanging out with Rich and he was trying to get me to be naughty but I said no and stuck to my guns!  I wish he'd just break up with Erica if he was that unhappy.  So, last night, Ryan really hurt my feelings in text.  I know I'm oversensitive though, but I told him I have something for him that was kind of dumb and he said "I knew it would be dumb, no offense."  I know it's ridiculous to be upset/hurt when I said it was dumb, but WTF.  I just feel stupid over everything.  I'm probably going to walk away, to be honest.  I say that but I still have hope and that sucks.
I am so bored now, and I don't know what to write about.  Ummmm.  Funny how I wrote all that stuff about Robert and liking him and how I wasn't sure how I felt about Ryan McNamara (Mac for short).  I wonder what changed my mind and when.  Hmmmm.  Okay, nap time I think.  Be back.  Love you.

Love,
Star
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay, I'm back.  I love how no one texts me or calls until I want a nap.  Ugh.  Lol anyway my stomach hurts I think it's a mix between eating too much, the coffee coolatta, and seeing Ryan tonight. Ugh.  Rory just got ready to go out now he's cooking and I'll go get ready while he cooks.  Tell ya everything when I get home later.

Love,
Star

No comments:

Post a Comment