Friday, June 20, 2014

February 16th, 2011

February 16th, 2011
9:49pm

Hey Chels,
On the one hand, I'm bummed that you didn't get any parts in Annie, but I am so proud of you for auditioning.  The only real way to achieve a dream is to go for any opportunity you can find to make it happen.

Ugh. My bladder still hurts a little bit, but at least it's not burning anymore.  I have one more night of this and then hopefully I won't have nearly as many problems.  I still have to go to the bathroom more often, but that's just a fact of life.  I have been so scared to drink water because I would drink a little bit and then I'd have to pee 6 times in an hour.  But since I started this homeopathic treatment, it's lessened that to like once an hour.  And right after this, my period should get here.

I have made no effort to see Barry this week.  I am not explaining any of this stuff to him.  I hate having these problems at all but there is no way I am going to explain any of this to a guy.  Ew!!  Basically, I have to fill a tampon with this half iodine/half water solution and insert it and wear it overnight.  I have to do this for 5 nights and I can't have sex.  The tricky part is inserting the tampon -- it took a few tries to finally get it right.  In the beginning it seemed to work perfectly but yesterday and today, not so much.  I have been drinking a lot of water though.

Okay, I just thought of something cool to put in here.  You know that show, Degrassi?  Well, I've been watching the marathon and it dawned on me. I want to make a chart of all the principle characters and who everyone has hooked up with.  And then a dating/hook up chart.  Ooh this could be so much fun!  And yes, I am going to be doing this completely from memory.  Cuz I rule.  Hehe.

10:21pm
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
10:31pm

Haha that was fun!!  I messed up a little bit but not too bad though.  I got to see baby Naomi today.  She is so cute!  Apparently after game night (Saturday, Jan 29th), they (Sarah and her hubby, Jeff) got a call from the agency saying a family had picked them.  The birthmother wasn't due till the 26th, but they all met on Tuesday (the 8th) and the baby was born on the 9th.  It was meant to be!  I guess the couple was older (in late 40s) and already had 3 children and 1 grandbaby.
I can tell that Sarah is still in shock and until all the paperwork is finished, the baby could still be taken away.  But I am thinking that this baby was totally meant for Sarah and Jeff.  And I am so happy that I get to see them be parents.
It makes me even MORE happy to be here.  When I was with Brian, I was so ready to start a new life somewhere completely different.  But in the end, I ended up finding the place I really needed to be was right here.  As soon as I got here it was made perfectly clear.  Fine!  I'll stay put then!  Lol.

Anywho, I am getting sleepy so I'm gonna get going for now.

Love you,
Me

10:53pm

No comments:

Post a Comment