Tuesday, June 17, 2014

7/17/11 and 22/11

7/17/11

Happy Sunday!  I've had a good day.  I went and hung out with Leanne for a while and got new clothes from her. We had lunch and caught up and then when she left, I started cleaning.  Downstairs looks good but I think I'll start vacuuming everyday.  Now I'm just about to have dessert and go back to my room!  --

7/22/11

Why am I tired?  Oh, cuz I was out late and I haven't been taking my synthroid.  Oops.  So, how about that whole Selina being mad at me over dirty pictures that aren't even mine?  LOL I think it's ridiculous.  1) that's what you get for looking through other people's phones!  2) falsely accusing people is pretty immature.  Next time get your fucking facts straight, bitch!  But whatever, I'm done worrying about it.  When she realizes how wrong she was... it will be too late.  It already is.  Until then, think what you want!
And ugh Erica and her "you never talk to me anymore" but when I finally did last night she was like, "this is why I'm out of it."  well then, bitch, don't say I don't fuckin' talk to you!  She got mad at Rich cuz he set her cigarete on the pool table and his focus wasn't on her, it was on Nicole.  (so the real problem isn't Rich, it's because she's jealous of Nicole -- always has been).  CRAZY BITCH.  Whew glad to get all that out!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alright I'm going to start my free writes on the next page.  I really can't wait to try it.  I'm just going to put my music on, take a deep breath and just write.  I think it will be very helpful.  Right now, I'm aggrevated because I was filling out a job application online and I got up for whatever reason, and Rory got on and X'd out of everything I was doing.  So I'm grrrr!  Ok, enough of that!  Here we go with the free writes.  Wish me luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment