Sunday, June 15, 2014

3/21/11

3/21/11

March is going by fast.  It will be April by next week.  Wow.  Ok, it's really hard to write with Tobi in my lap but he's been trying all day so I gave up finally.  He's only happy in someone's lap.  Lol.  I finally set him down though because I'm working on laundry too and I had to take clothes out of the dryer and then put things in both the washer and dryer.  So yeah.  Anyway, Justin and I are okay I think.  He wrote me a text message saying he was sorry too and he hugged me last night so.  I don't know, it's whatever but at least it's in the clear.  I'm pretty upset with Aaron right now.  I just don't understand him. But now I know how it feels to be pushed away. I guess.  I told him I was sorry for pushing him away in the very beginning, he deserved so much better because he was a great guy.  And I re-explained to him about that Jimmy guy -- you know, how I was explaining how I couldn't take a cab to see him cuz I was with someone else.  It was a really nice message -- and a week later, nothing.  STILL.  I always choose the wrong one I guess but it's always cause I listen to my heart.  But I refuse to jump to Mason again.  That would be wrong and awkward.  So I took them both off my facebook. Mason comes home in a week or so, I'm not sure how I'll face that, IF he says anything at all.  I'll be honest but it's really going to suck.  I'm watching YouTube right now and someone posted about flash flooding in California and it was literally like they were floating on a river in the car.  Check out BrettThePerson (one word) and BrettTheIntern. He's a real cutie pie.  I want to go to California.  I'm not sure why but I've always wanted to go.  I want to see LA and San Fran.  If you were walking down the streets of LA, Cali, what celebs would you want to see?  I would want to see... Gwen Stefani, Christina Aguilera, Britney Spears, Alexz Johnson {you know that she lives in Canada, right?}, Tim Rozon, Seth Rogan, and a whole lot of YouTubers. (Kandee Johnson!)

Love,
Star

No comments:

Post a Comment