Tuesday, June 17, 2014

9/14/11

9/14/11

Hey.  Sorry I didn't write yesterday.  It sucked.  I'll finish the cat story.  I got my dad to agree to let me keep the cat for one night because after that, Erica and I went on a search for any place that was a no kill shelter.  Well, no place could take him. Well we even went all the way to Safe Harbor in Jupiter on Indiantown Rd with no luck.  :( So we went back to Rich's apartment.  I set the cat down and he just walked away.  After all that.  I'm hoping the owner found him but I'm worried even though worrying is pointless.  So then Erica and I watched a disappointing Stellers game while she tried to highlight my hair.  Then I colored her hair a dark color.  Then Rich came home and I showered while they fought and then we went to a bonfire and I finally went home.  Monday was uneventful except I went to Bru's with Jess.  I wasn't going to go but Sunday she was upset and wanted me to go with her where she was and I couldn't so I went to Bru's.  Tuesday, Rich and I hung out and that was such a bad day.  It started off good, but.  In summary I got schwasted.  It would've been ok I think but then I found out Ryan tried to kiss Nicole and I cried, and then I called my ex husband and asked what the hell was wrong with me and we had a good talk.  In the meantime, I posted on FB about walking away from Ryan and then I wrote a message.  And sometime while I was throwing up from the alcohol, and sleeping in the tub, he messaged me back REALLY upset asking ME where and when, that he had no recollection of that weekend (so... he was on something) and he was sorry, he didn't like Nicole that way, he was so sorry etc etc.  He called me and my phone died so Idk what's the deal.

I went to Karissa's bday party and I felt so yucky and Ryan Miller took me back to Erica's and Rich's around 12:30pm (Rich was in Ft Laudy) so I told Erica I'd stay with her.  I threw up more, plus I have a nasty cold so I just didn't feel good.  But I got up this morning and went to BSF!  It was so hard to keep my eyes open and pay attention I felt so sick.  But I wrote some notes and prayed for energy.  Then I came home and slept.  Now, I'm sleepy and it's 11:30pm so. Love you!

Love,
Chels

No comments:

Post a Comment