Monday, June 23, 2014

March 21st, 2011

March 21st, 2011

11:39pm

Omg what a crazy 2 days. The minute I was done cleaning the turtle tank, my period got here. It wasn't so bad but still. I just need to put some finishing touches on the room, but for the most part I'm all done. And I mean really and truly clean. So anywho, I got to see Barry Thursday night,  Sunday AND today. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. This guy asked him tonight if I was his lady and he said, "yep." Lol. So cute!!  Actually, today was only bad for a little while but I got to go home early so I got some Taco Bell on my way and then I got the text from Barry that his car died. So... I took him to Autozone and his car was across the street.  At first we tried to jump the battery and it turned on but it died again so he had to call a tow truck. We hung out in Target for a while and then in the parking lot until the tow truck came. Then we got home and he made some dinner and then we took Killer for a walk. We actually hung out at the park for a bit until we felt raindrops and then we walked home. After that, his neighbor offered to help fix his car and when he introduced himself to me, that's when he asked Barry if I was his lady, lol. After all that car stuff I finally went home. I'm not really sure if he knows that I'm on my period right now but I have said some things to indicate its presence. I'm not saying we HAVE to have relations every time we hang out but there will be certain times when it's just not... Feesable. I for one completely hate telling guys anything of that nature. The only reason I told my ex was because I wanted him to know I wasn't pregnant (he was obsessed with me never getting pregnant and yet we only used condoms twice the whole time we were together). But that is a completely different story.
I have really enjoyed these last few visits with Mr B. I mean, I really feel confident in saying that it's definitely going somewhere. We still haven't talked about being official or exclusive but I don't really care right now. He is a joy to be around. He makes me laugh, he is a great snuggle buddy, and he makes me feel beautiful. Although I know damn well I don't need a man for that. I'm not sure when he'd meet my family... Maybe in the summer? I dunno. I still feel like I want to keep this private for now.

Okay... I need to lay down, or I will never settle down enough to go to sleep. I love you so much!!

Love,
Me
12:09am march 22nd, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment