Sunday, June 15, 2014

3/29/11

3/29/11

Ugh.  I freaking hate when people are home.  No, I freakin hate it when EVERYONE is home.  Bitch, bitch, bitch.  Now I gotta take the week to clean cuz my mom is coming this weekend and no one will help me.  I'm getting that Sears/unemployment call so BRB --
(I hope you don't mind me using this to jot things down while I talk and ask questions).
--told truth on unemployment app
--Sears neglected to respond initially
--do I have to pay everything back?
(ugh my stomach hurts)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alright, well that's over with.  Thank goodness.  Naim, the LP manager at Sears, answered questions, then I answered questions.  It was very simple.  Then I added that I put the truth on my unemployment application, and that I took responsibility for my actions and paid $200 to make sure I didn't get in trouble for this any longer, but I don't think it has any bearing, oh well.  I don't think I'll have to pay everything back, only anything I claimed after the hearing, IF they discontinue unemployment checks.  I can live with this and I'll be okay.  WHEW!
Man, I want to watch more of my youtube movies.  But Rory is using the computer.  Oh well, I'll just keep writing.  :) Alright, so I just need to save what I have left in the bank, get my driver's license, a job, and a car.  Movin' right along these days.  Sorta, lol.  I kinda wanna get the car and license taken care of in time for your visit this summer so we can do stuff lol.
Last night, I went to Bru's room for the first time in weeks.  Courtney met up with me so I spent time with her, Mel, Justin, Karissa, Mike (who shoved me) and Stef.  It was fun.  Thursday, I'm going for some voice training with Courtney.  It's going to be high pressure and I might get irritated but I think it will do me a lot of good.  Alright!  I'm on the computer watching my YouTube movies!  I watched two yesterday:
Dangerous Intentions, which was about a women who was violently beaten and fortured by her husband for years.  And,
Stalking Laura which is obviously about a woman named Laura who gets stalked by a coworker.  It was scaaaaaaaary.  Now, I'm watching Cyber Seduction.  And it was okay.  It's obviously over now.  I started to watch others but lost interest so now I'm just gonna write.  I'm really depressed lately.  Today has just been and irritating, lousy day.  Home all day with bitchy men, stupid hearing, then my mom upset me a lot.  She just doesn't ever seem to give a fuck about whatever I do.  She makes me feel like I'm an obligation she tolerates.  Like, she moved from favoring Rory and "liking" me to complete indifference.  I showed her a pic of my now dark hair and all she said was "yeah" then I ask her to take me to GNC for a liver/bowel detox and she just acts like it's a big chore to even talk about it.  Then she just told me to research it.  Whatever.  So, that put me in a shitty mood.  I just got off the phone as quickly as possible and kept my mouth shut the rest of the day.  I also decided that I"m leaving my RPG.  I'm sick of Laura and Tina never feeling like playing so.... yeah, they only want to play when it involves each other.  I've talked to them about it before and it just doesn't change, so I'm just done... I kind of wonder what else I have to lose in order to start grieving.  I feel like I've NEVER grieved.  Over anything.  I don't know if it's cause I've heard "you have to just move on" so often from people or what.  Anyway, I just wanna get it over with so I can be "new" or something.  I don't know.  I think my mom has to be mad at me for something.  Ever since she saw Brenda on my facebook, she emailed me, and told me not to get involved with Ohio people again, now she acts like this.  Not that I completely blame her, but she's got to understand that I just wanna keep Winter in my life and being "Friends" with them all seems to be the way to do it.  I don't want to sabatoge what I have with Winter. N-E way, so, here's what I found on detoxing.  It's a lot of stuff I warn you!

{detox stuff}

I'm sorry, my tape fucked up and as you can see, I had a bit of a problem.  I can't believe this "small project" to research detoxing turned into such a huge one, but I'm sure you love it.  Ugh, I meant to say I'm sure you're loving it. Oh, whatever.  Anyways, mom said to research it, so that's what I'm doing.  Now, onto more detox stuff!  LOL!

{more detox stuff}

Wow, that definitely means I'd be giving up French fries!  The water, smoothie, fruits, and veggies/hummus sound delicious!  I think I could do it.  I mean it's just going to be really hard when my body says, HEY I WANT A CHEESEBURGER!  Lol.

{more detox stuff}

Honestly, I just wanted to know what a good detox thing to get at Vitamin World/GNC.  I'm still 50/50 on what to do but will let you know!

Love,
Star

No comments:

Post a Comment