Tuesday, June 17, 2014

5/4/2011

5/4/11

May the 4th be with you!  Okay, so I'm not a super Star Wars fan, but oh well.  Blah, I am not happy.  I stayed the night at Erica's because being home was not going to happen.  I hate how I feel.  I just can't make the bad things about myself go away.  I try and there's always something there reminding me.  I take the golf cart out and get it stuck and my dad has to come to the rescue.  Now the golf cart is ruined.  I felt stupid, so stupid that I walked off to be by myself and cry.  No job, no money, no means to do anything, fights with people, low self esteem.  I can't do anything right.  I can't tell you how many times suicide has seriously crossed my mind again.  I know I sound self pitying and I am so sorry.  I don't want to push you away again.  I just can't help how I feel that's all.

Love,
Star
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, last night with that whole golf cart fiasco, I ended up somehow losing a toenail.  Weird, huh?  Anyway, my plan for tomorrow is to work on other parts of the NB (Adam's section), book club, and writing my stories.  I'm babysitting Daniel's son, Randy, so I'll take him for a walk and take pictures.  I'll let him watch cartoons, etc etc.  Daniel will get him by 3 I think. Then I'll nap cause I'll be up at 6:00AM and so I know I'll be exhausted.  Then I'm getting ready for Cinco de Mayo.  It's Ladies Night at Hurricane's.  Then I get to see Grindstone (Aldo <3) at Bull Bar if they play.  I plan on looking magnificant, lol.
So, I got to tell you about Ray.  He's the guy I went on a date with last week.  He's really sweet and he made me laugh.  He was tall, tan, and handsome.  He looked like a greek god kind of. Anyway I spent the night at his house and I couldn't sleep.  We didn't kiss or anything.  He ran my hand on his dick but that's all. Never heard from him again.  I'm okay with that because I didn't feel a connection and then he scared me.  Or, my paranoia did.  I don't know, to me it just seemed like he was the type to be real sweet and then start pushing you around and being very abusive.  I really hope I'm wrong.  Plus, he's a doctor and lives in a super fancy house (16 bedrooms).  After what Erin said, I was afraid he'd think I was a gold digger and using him for money.  Obviously I wasn't but now I just wonder all the time.  I hate how easily influenced I am by opinions.  I really need to change it.
Um, I got Christina Aguilera's Bionic album from the library.  It's... crap.  I'm really disappointed in her.  Anyways I'm going to sleep now. Love you.

Love,
Star

No comments:

Post a Comment