Friday, June 20, 2014

February 23rd, 2011

February 23rd, 2011
2:08pm

Day 3: I'm hoping the baby stays asleep until Mackenzie comes home, otherwise I'm screwed.  He does NOT like me right now.  I know that it's not ME, it's the fact that "both mommy and daddy are gone and I'm here all alone with this lady who I don't know.  Whaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!"

I'm hoping that the craziness will die down soon, me no likey this!!  I cannot get this Korey situation out of my head. I think he's jealous that I'd rather spend time with Barry instead of him.  Are you kidding me?  HE'S the one who never wants us all to hang out together.  Plus, Korey just demands that I hang out with him.  Barry at least asks me if I want to hang out and if we both can then we do but if not we make plans for another day.  But at least he ASKS me.  Korey just can't understand that concept.
I guess last night his daughter was at her mother's house, who was complaining that the kids (2 older ones) were misbehaving.  So she stopped answering the phone and Korey got it in his head that she was going to mentally screw up his kid so he decided to walk from his house to hers.  To accomplish what, I'm not sure.  So Barry picked him up and took him over there.  It's not like it's really that far, it's moreso that it's freaking cold out at this point.  Uuuuuugggghhh!!!!!!!!!!!  That was fine 8 years ago, but now that's the kind of thing that makes me run away.  That's a kind of crazy behavior that is no longer tolerated around here.  He made a baby with this girl, he should not be surprised by whatever craziness ensues.  But you know who always ends up suffering?  The children.  This little baby is already being wired for stress and chaos, from both sides.

Okay, half an hour and Mackenzie will be home. I'm supposed to go to the balcony and see her get off the bus but I'm not gonna do that with a baby who screams when he sees me, or if he isn't awake.  I just want to wait until he gets more used to me.

Ugh, yesterday was such a long day.  After work I picked up some cookies and brought them over to Sarah and Jeff.  We talked for a bit and then I came home.  Apparently, it was the agency who came to get the baby.  The agency had never seen a situation quite like this before.  And apparently the mother was "just delighted to get her baby back."  are you kidding me?

8:47pm
Whoops-- as I was writing that Mackenzie came home early. I guess Wednesdays are early days.  The baby cried for a little bit and then wouldn't let me leave him alone and waved to me when I left.  So, there you go.  And, Mackenzie and I decorated the front and back of the nb and she drew on some pages.  I'm gonna have to bring in another nb or something, I dunno.  Or give her some direction, otherwise I'm not gonna have anywhere to write, lol.

I dunno what is up with Barry. Some days I hear from him all day and then other days (like today) I hardly hear from him at all.  It's nice to have breaks but I dunno, maybe it's the same with him as it is with me, just need space every once in a while? I'm not gonna freak out, it sounds stupid but maybe I should pray about it.  Not to go the way I want but eventually everything is going to have come out into the open, eventually, whether we want to move forward or just be friends.  I've already stated my case, many times.  So.. Well, to you I have.  Not him.  I'm sure he has some cases too, but he knows he can trust me and I'm not gonna go crazy or take advantage or him.  Either that or he already thinks of me as a girlfriend and he just hasn't told me yet.  Ew, that's creepy lol.  I think this is a case for my tarot cards.  Which means... Library trip!!
See? my problem is, I want to know but I don't want to ask.  Oh, Mackenzie drew this but she forgot the E.  I didn't tell her though, I made her figure it out for herself, which she did :-P.  Should I write over this?  Can you still read it?  I hope so, because that is exactly what I'm doing.

9:27pm

No comments:

Post a Comment