Tuesday, November 25, 2014

October 3rd, 2012 #2

 October 3rd, 2012
 8:09pm

Hey Chels!!
 Yay I got ur nb today!! And omg... Let me just say that as all over the place as it is, I'm really proud of you for finishing it up.

I had an ok day today. I was just working on my nb stuff, trucking along, when I get this text from James saying hi. I say hi back and then he asks how I'm doing and I say, "good, and you?" and still haven't heard back from him. See, this is the kind of thing that is really starting to get to me. If you're going to be busy okay fine but seriously, only texting two things to me all day and not even calling me back is kind of pissing me off at this point. I don't even know if I want to see him tomorrow. Or at all. If this is what being in a relationship is about then I can do much better on my own without waiting all freaking day for someone to maybe text me. He doesn't have to be up my ass, but what the fuck is going on here? All of a sudden he doesn't answer me back, doesn't call me back, and then acts like everything is fine. This is not okay. It started this week and he hasn't even acknowledged the fact that he hasn't been around at all. I don't even know if it's something that I did and he's just too much of a pussy to tell me what is going on. It's just weird to me that he would just think it was okay to go on like this and not even say anything.

I just sent him a text message saying "actually, I lied. I'm not good." and he had the balls to ask me why!! Gee I don't know, maybe because you're a moron who can't seem to text me back. Like I said before, I'm not asking him to be up my ass. But if you're not going to be around, say something so I don't have to sit around and wait all day for you to not text or call me back, not just act like everything's okay. I don't deserve that shit. But ugh, I so do not want to fight over text message. I think this whole thing is stupid. Either tell me what the fuck is going on with you or leave me alone. That's really all I want.

Anyway, at least I had the nb today to distract me. So thank you for that. I love the instant star fan fic, btw. I haven't reached the end of the nb yet but I hope you put the Adam stuff in here because I've been waiting to see that stuff.

Ugh it's official. James is a moron. He said he's "been busy". Well it's not like I've just been sitting here with my thumb up my ass waiting for him to pay attention to me. But if he's not even going to take the time out to so much as answer me back when I ask him something, this whole thing isn't even worth it to me. He just doesn't seem to get what I'm pissed about, he seemed to think that everything was fine. Really?? Wow. If I went hours without answering him back I'm pretty sure he'd be plenty pissed off about that. Or at least he'd be like, "ok WTF is going on? Are you still alive?" but it just pisses me off that he really did think everything was fine. Like not even telling me he was going to be busy this week and then not answering me was totally acceptable.

If he doesn't get why I'm mad then fine, maybe he'll understand me taking hours to answer him back if I ever get around to it. Ugh whatever. Men can suck my ass.

8:42pm
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Renesmee Carlie Cullen
----------------------
name: renesmee carlie cullen; nickname: nessie
date of birth: september 11, 2006
date of transformation: born a vampire/human hybrid
place of origin: forks, washington
hair color: bronze
eye color: brown
height: 3'5"
physical description: renesmee has fair skin, pink cheeks, dimples, and bronze-colored ringlets.
special abilities: she can show people her thoughts by touching their skin.  so far, no one has been able to block her talent.
education/occupation: she is taught at home by her parents, extended family, and friends
hobbies: she likes to hunt with jacob, read, study, and spend time with her parents and the other members of the cullen family.
vehicle: she doesn't have a vehicle yet.
family/coven relationships: she is the natural daughter of edward and bella cullen.  charlie swan and renee dwyer are her natural grandparents.  carlisle and esme cullen are her adoptive grandparents through their relationship to edward.  she thinks of rosalie hale and alice cullen as her aunts, and of jasper hale and emmett cullen as her uncles.  jacob black has imprinted on her.

personal history:
renesmee has both vampire and human characteristics.  she has inherited many physical gifts from her vampire heritage; her teeth are nearly as strong as vampire teeth, her skin is almost as durable as vampire skin, and her muscles perform with supernatural strength, though not quite at vampire level.  mentally, she learns with vampire speed and retains with vampire perfection.  due to her human side, she has a beating heart and a functioning circulatory system.  she also can eat human food and sleep.  she maintains a body temperature greater than that of a normal human, at around 105 degrees F.  from conception, she has grown at a greatly accelerated rate.  it is expected that she, like other hybrids, will stop growing when her body reaches its adult size.  her physical growth is greatly outstripped by her mental development.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FREEDOM FIGHTERS

Diary Log 2: I Had a Dream About a Rockefeller and a Rothschild
WRITTEN BY: MISSTILA - OCT• 22•12
Right before all of these craziness started surrounding me again recently, with all these horrible, low density frequencies buzzing about the skies around us…. I can’t remember exactly what day, but I had a VERY STRANGE DREAM (probably about a month ago) right when all these “OTHERS” started putting me on “HIGH ALERT ATTACK WATCH MODE.”  Yes it was right before all this went down…

I never told anyone about that dream because, to be honest, at that time I just didn’t feel like it was worth talking about.  Not at that time yet anyway… but deep down inside, I KNEW, through my deepest intuition that soon my dream will reveal something to me when the time is right.  Well, I guess I found a few more puzzle pieces now that makes total sense why I had that strange dream, at that time.

So as I am about to tell you about my dream, you too, would probably think

“SO WHAT ABOUT IT?  NOTHING THAT MUCH OUT OF THE ORDINARY”

Oh but touche!  That was exactly why I never mentioned it to anyone at that time, but once I finish telling you what I dreamt, and once I share with with some of my recent experiences… THEN you will see what I mean and why it makes sense now, and that it was definitely NOT just an ordinary dream!

Ok so to break it down really quick, most of the time I tend to have pretty awesome dreams, etc etc… but recently I had a bizzare dream about A ROCKEFELLER and a Rothschild and one more guy but I can’t remember his name exactly.  I do, however, recall that the 3rd guy was also very high up there but not as high as the first 2 listed.  So back to my dream…. all 3 of us were kinda “TOGETHER” I guess.  They took me to a mall and the mall was of course, very lavish and filled with people shopping as if it was Christmas time, and in my dream, I know this will sound silly but that’s why it’s a dream!

In my dream all 3 of these powerful men were trying to win me over.  So both of them (The Rockefeller and the Rothschild) went their separate ways to buy me “PRESENTS”  but at the same time in my dream they also were trying to win me over so they could impregnate me.  Hard to explain but you know how dreams are.  Anyway, so while they were both preoccupied and left me to tend to myself while they both rushed off to try to find me the most extravagant present they could, I walked off for a moment and saw a girlfriend of mine.  I have no idea who this girl was but she was my friend in the dream.  So I ran up to her and was like

“HEY I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO?  THOSE GUYS ARE ALL TRYING TO WIN ME OVER AND THEN TRY TO IMPREGNATE ME BUT I DON’T WANT TO!  WHAT SHOULD I DO????”

I asked her because in my dream she was already a mother of 3.  From there it wasn’t anything too interesting to mention here, but fast forward in my dream, I ended up “CHEATING” on one of those guys.  I can’t remember who or why my dream even had the notion that I “CHEATED” on them when my dream started off with me actually being single while THEY were the ones who were trying to coax me over you know?  But there was NO INTERCOURSE!  All I did was walk back to meet up with the guys again near the perfume area, and next thing you know, I was all of a sudden pregnant by one of them!!!!  So of COURSE, the other power Elite go so pissed off because he didn’t get to impregnate me first so he “LOST.”  That’s the best I can describe my dream as again, you guys know how dreams can be really weird sometimes and it’s easier to explain in your mind then put into words since you’re the one who experienced it.

Ok so fast forward to now.  What’s the point of all this you say?  Exactly.  That’s what I thought at first too, however I KNEW it was strange because those are NOT the type of people I usually go dreaming about when I sleep, so that’s what I found was a bit “OUT OF PLACE” and “OUT OF THE NORM” if you will…..

Fast forward a little more in more recent weeks in REAL LIFE… I’m not going to go TOO into it as it still is my personal experience, but I have been approached by more than 1 person to “SWAY” me into “JOINING THEM” and then they told me a few secrets that the world doesn’t know.  And me being the curious cat that I tend to be, I always love to further investigate and ask a lot of questions, all the while playing dumb so I don’t give myself away that in fact, I do know what you’re up to, I do know your game, but I want to wait it out first to see exactly what you want from me.

Now this goes back to my dream and now it makes PERFECT SENSE!  You see here’s what I think happened and here’s where the puzzle pieces come together.  First of all, I NEVER dream about these kinds of people and I felt it strange…. BECAUSE I WAS RIGHT!  Ok let me try to explain.  First of all, did you guys know that when you’re asleep, or dreaming, that is the lowest astral plane where the DEMONS AND SPIRIT WORLD resides?   So I think what happened was that these “DEMONS” really did come into my dream to try to sway me into joining them because right now I am like their biggest enemy with my “TRUTH MOVEMENT” you know?  And you know how the saying goes

“KEEP YOUR FRIENDS CLOSE, BUT YOUR ENEMIES CLOSER!”

So my theory is that since a lot of these “ELITES” are pretty sinister and worship Satan it is not suprise to me that they were able to infiltrate my mind because again, that is where all DEMONS reside in the spirit world.  The lowest astral plane while you are alseep and sometimes they are able to get inside your head.  So my point with that is, I truly believe those demonic entities infiltrated my dream while I was in the lower astral dream state.. to try to coax me to join them.  To get me pregnant so they can further “MIX THEIR SPECIES TO CONTINUE THEIR BLOODLINE”  and of course they need a “HOST” to carry the “BABY”

Anyway, fast forward again in real life.  Back to what I was saying earlier, it is NOT a coincidence that there has been a handful of  ummm… let’s just call them “THE OTHERS IN DISGUISE” and these “PEOPLE” have been making contact with me trying to “SWAAY ME TO JOIN THEM”  EXACTLY LIKE HOW IT PLAYED OUT IN MY DREAM!!!!!  It was as though I had a premonition, but then again, not really because I am so aware, awake, and alert by now that I can easily put all the puzzle pieces together by now.

So what they were trying to do was first coax me in my own head, make me get “FAMILIAR” with “THEM” so that once they contact me in real life, my subconscious mind would somehow feel like  they are “GOOD PEOPLE” and they planned this out the whole time just like they have planned out majority of our “HISTORY”  If someone was not fully “AWAKE” or “IN TUNE” they would not be able to put the 2 and 2 together, but by now, I can smell BS a mile away!

I won’t get too much into exactly what “THEY” (quite a few of them) have said to me, but I KNEW that was a sign that they are not to be trusted.  But I WILL tell you right now, that “THEY” were absolutely VERY CONVINCING!  It was almost as if they put me in a hypnotic trance while they explained to me a few “SECRETS” of the world and well… I’ll stop there.

So basically, my whole theory is that they purposely orchestrated this entire set up, hoping that I would fall for their trap and lure me in with their EVILS and TEMPTATIONS!  Because they see now, how much my voice IS actually making a difference in all of use, and how WE ALL ARE STARTING TO STAND UP AGAINST THE BAD GUYS!  SO they don’t want that.  So they tried to coax me, just like the Devil does and believe me, the Devil is VERYYYYY GOOOD AT TRICKING YOU!!!!!!

That’s why I CONSTANTLY TELL YOU GUYS TO ALWAYS BE AWARE, AWAKE, IN TUNE, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS TRUST YOUR OWN INSTINCTS BECAUSE AGAIN, YOUR HEART NEVER LIES!!!! ALWAYS TRUST WHAT YOU FEEL WHEN YOU GET AN INTUITION ABOUT SOMETHING WHETHER IT IS BAD OR GOOD!  DO NOT LET OTHERS AROUND YOU DISTRACT YOU FROM YOUR OWN GUT FEELINGS!!! KNOW THY SELF!!!!

See if I wasn’t so aware by now I TOTALLY would have been fooled by them already and there goes my soul!!! But NOPE!  Been awake too long now, I can spot the EVILS even if they pretend to be in their BEST “DISGUISE”

Don’t try to coax me assholes.  No matter what you do or say, I follow the LIGHT and LOVE… which is something you have absolutely NO CONCEPT OF and THAT IS WHY LOVE SCARES YOU SO MUCH!!! Because YOU CANNOT RELATE THEREFOR YOU ARE AFRAID OF US AND OUR POWER OF LOVE AND HOW THAT CAN DESTROY ALL YOU EVILS!  YOU HAVE NO SOUL!

(BTW THAT MESSAGE WAS FOR THE OTHERS, NOT YOU GUYS, MY LIGHT WORKERS hehe)

Well, that’s it for today and my diary log!  Nothing that super grand but just thought I’d share a little something interesting with you, and indeed “THE OTHERS” really did contact me and told me a few things I won’t repeat here.

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK EVERYONE! KEEP SPREADING THE LOVE AND CONTINUE TO STICK TOGETHER BECAUSE IF WE ALL STICK TOGETHER, THE EVIL ONES WILL BE RUNNING SCARED ONCE THEY FIND OUT WE ALL REGAINED ALL OF OUR NATURAL GOD GIVEN POWERS BACK, WHICH AGAIN, THE EVIL ONES TOOK AWAY FROM US…..

CHEERS!

Love Always,

Miss Tila

Warrior for the Goodness of Mankind

I shall NOT be swayed by Evil temptations.  You’re gonna have to try a little harder than that, hunny!  Come on…. you’re starting to bore me here! HA!   However, I will give you credit for putting all that effort into swaying me to join your side… but NOPE!  I work for the light hunny.  x

No comments:

Post a Comment