Tuesday, November 25, 2014

October 12th, 2012

 October 12th, 2012
 1:47am

Hey Chels,
 I am about to go to sleep but I wanted to write. So, James and I didn't talk about being boyfriend/girlfriend, but we did talk about other stuff. He asked me why I was nice to him and why I rubbed his back for him and I asked him why he did stuff for me and he said that he likes me and likes to make me happy and I said that I enjoy doing things for him because I like him too and I'm glad that I can do something to help take care of him. He has a bad back so I'm glad that I can give him a decent backrub and make him feel a little better. It was probably the sweetest moment of the whole night. He did say something about my boobs and that was what made him love me and then he realized what he said and corrected himself lol. You know... We haven't even known each other very long. We've maybe known each other since the beginning of august, and have only been dating a few weeks. So... I'm really okay with not saying the L word yet. That part is still a little scary for me but when we do end up saying that to each other, I want us to express those words when we feel them, not because we think it's what the other person wants to hear. He says right now he just enjoys my company and having sex with me and I said that's just fine lol. Honestly though, people are always making either too big a deal out of those words or not a big enough deal. My last boyfriend told me he loved me then broke my heart into a million pieces. So I like the fact that my heart is still mostly mine right now. I mean, he's in there, but it's not time yet.

We watched some more armerican horror story and there was this one part that really bothered me. If you haven't seen it I'm sorry but I'm going to ruin it for you. So, this family lives in this house that's haunted. The daughter just found out her boyfriend was dead and had murdered 5 kids at his school so she took all these pills and tried killing herself but the boy made her throw up the pills. So... Tonight we find out that the daughter died that night. And when you die in that house you become a part of it so you are bound forever and you can't leave. Some spirits are good, some are bad, and lots don't realize they're dead. But Tate showed her her body and what's sick is that her body is in a crumpled heap on the basement floor and no one even knows she's dead because her parents are still seeing her. Of course they are, it's the house. I just think it's sad that the one person who didn't have to be hidden to cover up a murder will probably never have a proper burial. And her mother is pregnant with twins but only one of them is her husband's. The other one is tate's but he doesn't know he's dead. There's only like 3 episodes left I think... I'm hoping they find their daughter. But the wife is in a mental institution because the husband's pregnant lover (who is dead now) drove her crazy because she was jealous that she got to have a baby but not her.

Ugh I could go on but I really need sleep. So much more to write. Love you,
 Rita

2:07am
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Caius
-----
Name: Caius
Date of birth: sometime before 1300 B.C.
Date of transformation: unknown
source of transformation: unknown
Place of origin: greece
hair color: white
eye color: red/black, with an overlying milky film (vampire)
height: 5'9"
Physical description: Caius has an average build and is extremely graceful; he almost appears to be floating when he moves.  He has shoulder-length snow-white hair.  His white skin is translucent and looks insubstantial.
special abilities: He does not possess a quantifiable supernatural ability.
education/occupation: He is one of the three leaders of the Volturi coven, along with Aro and Marcus.
family/coven relationships: Caius's mate is Athenodora.  His closest coven members are Aro, Marcus, and Sulpicia.  He and the other original Volturi are served by members of the Volturi guard.

Personal History: Caius was born at least a century before Aro, and was transformed into a vampire when he was in his late forties.  Before he met Aro, he'd run afoul of the Romanian coven. Caius escaped with his life but developed a great hatred for the powerful Romanians. He met a female vampire named Athenodora and they began to travel together as a bonded pair.  Caius met Aro for the first time when Aro was only a few years into his vampire life.  Young though he was, Aro was already formulating his plan to dominate the vampire world.  He had formed a coven with another talented vampire, Marcus.  Caius was immediately attracted to the idea of joining forces with the gifted vampires.  He didn't like feeling weak, knowing that the Romanians -- or anyone stronger than him -- would be able to destroy him at will.  He wanted to be powerful and strong as much as Aro did.  Though Caius had no psychic gift, Aro was drawn to Caius's ambition and passionate capacity to hate; he saw a great potential for manipulation in what could be both a weakness and a strength.
Caius and Athenodora doubled Aro's numbers, and then they were quickly joined by Aro's sister, Didyme, and later Aro's romantic interest, Sulpicia.  Aro and Caius worried about diluting their power further, and from then on brought vampires into the coven as subordinates only.
Aro and Caius were in agreement again after Didyme's death devastated Marcus: The wives must be protected at all costs.  Thanks to the unchanging nature of the vampire, Caius is still as devoted to Athenodora as he was when they first fell in love.  He is able to reconcile this love with her prisonlike circumstances by telling himself that it is the only way to protect her.
Caius was not as patient as Aro, but was willing to follow Aro's long-term plan because he could see that doing so gave him a better chance of getting what he wanted than seeking it head-on would.  He supported Aro's cause, enforced vampire discretion, because it brought him to his ultimate goal: war against the Romanian coven.
After the Romanians were mostly destroyed, Caius was satisfied to spend his time punishing offenders of Aro's law, while leaving the rest of the decision-making to Aro.  Caius wouldn't have been quite as satisfied without Chelsea's influence, but Aro made sure that she kept him tightly bound to the coven.
After the Romanians were all but extinct, Caius kept himself occupied with other crusades.  One was his campaign to wipe out the werewolf population.  Similar to his response to the Romanians, Caius had once felt vulnerable and powerless during an attack by a werewolf.  His characteristic reaction was to attempt to destroy the entire species that had made him feel helpless.  (The werewolves he hunted to near extenction are also known as the Children of the Moon.  They are not related to the Quileute wolves.)
Another crusade was the offensive against the immortal children.  Caius led most of the hunting parties and always participated in the destruction of offenders.  He also oversaw the clean-up after the Southern Wars, making sure the newborn armies and their creators were utterly annihilated.  Caius is always at the head of any Volturi punishing expedition, leaving Aro free for more important projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment