Monday, November 24, 2014

August 22nd, 2012

August 22nd, 2012
11:17pm

Hey sweets!!
Wow I can't believe it's going to be Thursday already! Nucking futs, lol. So... Sunday was the ren fair and I had so much fun!! My mom and aunt went one way while Geoff and I went another. I bought so pretty cool stuff... I got a really long feather for my hair, a bracelet (this really cute guy put it on me, lol. He was explaining that he made them all by hand in this really cute but obviously fake English accent and I let him show me which one was most likely to fit so I picked one and he at first tried giving Geoff the bracelet to put on my wrist by asking if I was his lady but I told him he could do it lol!!). I also got some spray stuff, an incense burner in the shape of a leaf, and a fox tail. So... Wow I ended up getting a lotta stuff, lol. But I go once a year and I love everything that I get so that's really the point, right?
So... Geoff was kinda funny. He pointed out that that guy had called me his lady and I started mumbling something and then quickly changed the subject, lol. That's the second time this month that someone has done that! But in all honesty, I'm not. He needs to find another lady. I don't understand why he is still single. He's a really good guy, one of the best ones. And all throughout high school he had girlfriends. I just don't get why he's not looking for anyone or why no one has found him yet. Hmph. oh and we did meet up with my friend, Angel, but we weren't able to talk for very long. But I'm still so happy I got to see her!!
So yesterday I ended up getting stung by a wasp. I was at the library waiting for Geoff and I was bored so I went outside. So I walk to the back and sit in the sun for a while and on my way back I notice this thing in the water that looks weird. I walk up to it and it doesn't look like anything but from afar it looked like an alligator. So, I'm walking through the grass with no shoes on (of course) and all of a sudden I feel something sharp on my foot. I thought it was a piece of glass so I look down and there is a wasp attached to my toe. I panic and grab it and eventually it buzzes away. It doesn't even come back to try and sting me some more it just buzzes around in the grass for a while. I hobbled over to the sidewalk and this guy on a bike comes by and a cop car comes by, neither of which say boo to me or even look my way. So, I hobble around because I don't want to sit there forever so I get to the front and sort of collapse until Geoff comes over and gets me some ice and then takes me to get some cream for my foot and then take me to get something to eat. Then he took me back to my car and I drove home (with the other foot, lol).
Last night I talked to James on the phone. That's the name of the guy that I found on okcupid.com.  I dunno, Chels.  There's something about him that I just like. He is a really good person to talk to and he's really funny. And when I saw his picture I just got this vision of him snuggling with me and me just feeling completely safe. Of course that won't happen until later though. I tried to make this the summer of me. I really did.  And although Geoff, mark, Larry, steve, and now this James guy all made appearances, I still feel like I did a pretty decent job of it. I'm not sure when I will meet this James person in person but I want it to be at least a couple of months. I just want whatever is going to happen to be on my terms and if he has a problem with waiting at least 2 months to meet me then too damn bad. It seems like a long time but... I don't think so. I just don't want to become attached and then have the same thing happen that happened with Larry. This is my chance to make things right because I'm hearing what this guy is saying but I'm deciding for myself whether or not things are going to happen and when they do, etc.

Well I gotta make some tea and then get ready for bed. I love you!!

Daisy

11:44pm
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~vampire stuff~
~The Southern wars~
One notable event during the modern rule of the Volturi was the war that engulfed most of the southern part of North America during the early 1800s.  Precipitated by a vampire known as Benito, the conflict began when Benito created a small army of newborns in order to conquer the older covens that controlled the majority of what is now Mexico and Texas.  His tactic was so successful that most covens in the area created their own armies of newborns to defend against him and the other covens that were also reacting.  The resulting disappearance and death toll was so alarming to the humans in the area that supernatural causes were suspected and reported (though the epidemic was later blamed on cholera).  The Volturi eventually descended in force on the area and exterminated every coven that had experimented in the creation of newborn armies.

No comments:

Post a Comment