Monday, November 24, 2014

August 24th, 2012 and vampire stuff

August 24th, 2012
2:01pm

Hey Chels,
My battery is low so I'm just going to write until I can't anymore. So how have you been?? I have been good, recuperating from that wasp sting. Yesterday I hung out with this guy named Kye that I met at the tarot study group and then talked to James for the rest of the night, until my phone died lol. He called me around 10 and we just talked until my battery gave out. I really enjoy talking to him, Chels. He is so cute, he says he wants to meet me soon so he has someone to watch supernatural with. Lol!! The only thing is, the show has been moved to wednesday nights which are also my tarot study group nights which I do not want to give up because of a boy. So... I think my own group wins for now lol. I still told him I would meet him sometime this week though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~vampire stuff~
Vampire Law
~~~~~~~~~~~
The basic law of the vampire world is that all vampires must protect the secret of their existence.  This effects vampire life in a variety of ways.  Vampires must be circumspect enough in their hunting and behavior that humans do not become aware of them.  Or, if a human were to become aware, the vampire at fault would be responsible for silencing that human.  Neither of these is a particularly difficult task.
As long as a vampire's interaction with humans does not garner wide attention, there is no consequence to the vampire.  Many vampires have relationships with humans to varying degrees, and as long as these stay within boundaries, the Volturi are not aware.  However, if something suspicious--something that might indicate the existence of vampires--was known widely enough to appear in the human news, or even in human fiction, the Volturi would hunt the rumor to its source.

Teaching the Law:
Vampire laws are not written down; to write them would in itself be an infraction.  Vampire laws are passed by word of mouth from creator to newborn, and each creator is responsible for the behavior of his creation.  If a newborn is abandoned by his creator (a rare occurence, given the difficulty of creating a new vampire), the newborn, though ignorant of the law, is still punishable for any rash acts.

No comments:

Post a Comment