Saturday, November 29, 2014

December 9th, 2012

December 9th, 2012
1:18am

Hey Chels,
I was about to go to sleep when it hit me. I am on notebook number 3 and am so close to finishing my goal of sending you the 3 notebooks by Christmas. I want to get finished the week before Christmas so I'm going to be working my ass off this week on nothing but this project to get it done. I know I'm putting studying on hold but it's the end of the year, I need to get this stuff done to finally send off to you and I am so close to getting that done! It makes me want to work on it now, lol. I have no idea how much I'm going to get done by tomorrow but I'm not going to even count, just go into work mode.
This is going to be short because I have an idea for one of my stories and want to write on that for a while. Love you!
Rita

1:22am

No comments:

Post a Comment