Saturday, November 29, 2014

December 17th, 2012

December 17th, 2012
2:08am

Hey Chels,
I am up way too late lol. But of course I gotta write before sleepytime. I dunno what was up with my dreams, but this weekend I had some pretty nice ones about larry. In one of my dreams, we were having sex on the floor of a bathroom and these people walked in so we stopped and for the whole rest of the dream we were always in contact with each other. My next dream was today after I woke up and texted you and then fell back asleep. I dreamed that Larry was coming over to my house and my parents were going to be asleep but my dad ended up staying awake so we all hung out in the living room and Larry held hands with me. Whenever I dream about him, it's always him and it's always things he would do in real life. I like that.
So, my mom and I finished the cookies and we got a pretty nice spread. I cannot wait to send these off to people. You know.. At first I was so shy about going over to Larry's but now I'm so excited about these cookies I don't even care. I'm still planning on going early enough in the day to where I'm hoping nobody is home but even if somebody is I could care less because that's how excited I am. It's not just because it's him, it's because I'm so happy that it's Christmas and that gives me a legit excuse to go around to people's houses and leave surprises at their door and send you and Beverly stuff. I love Christmas because I love giving people stuff. Not just anything, but I love seeing their faces when I give them something that reminds me of them or that I made especially for them. I'm really fortunate to have a good group of people to make cookies for this year as well. Not everyone gets cookies because I can't make cookies for EVERYONE but.... I send cards out too. I just love being in the holiday spirit. People get so wrapped up in getting the perfect gift that they forget that Christmas shouldn't be about the quantity of gifts but the quality. WTF, my dog is howling. That's weird. But anyway... I think that finding the best deals for stuff is overrated. I think that Christmas is about remembering the people in your family and what makes them special and why you love them. Even if you only see them once or twice a year, they're still a part of you. And friends are the family you make for yourself. And I think I have a great family here. I didn't always think that way but now I'm happy to have the friends I do have.
And I know I said this already but I cannot wait to drop off Larry's and geoff's cookies to them on Tuesday. I want it to be a complete surprise for both of them. And maybe alex on Thursday. Not sure yet though.

Alright. I'm gonna try and calm down enough to sleep. I love you!
Rita

2:26am

No comments:

Post a Comment