Saturday, November 29, 2014

December 24th, 2012

December 24th, 2012
1:18am

Hey Chels,
What up? It's Christmas eve! And Brian's birthday! My ex, not ur current guy lol. But yeah. My dad is acting funny. He kept asking me today if I got my mom's Christmas present. I picked it up the day I said I would, last tuesday because I was doing all that running around anyway. He asked me if we could pick it up today and I said I was going to tomorrow so then he asked me if I picked it up and I said yes and then every day since then he's asked me if I picked up the gift card and I said yes and then today he asks me again!! And then later he asked me why his email was blocking things and I said I had no idea. I have no freaking clue why computers choose to block images, probably to keep viruses from entering? But my mom came in and talked to me about my "tone". I wasn't aware that I had one! And then he was bossing my mom around. He wanted to see the weather so she was going to the weather portion of the news and he asked her what she was doing and I said she just got finished saying she was going to the weather. I dunno, maybe he's just tired from his remicade treatment, but seriously. And now I'm supposed to take him to Jewel tomorrow? Why the fuck do we have to go to the grocery store on the craziest day of the year? Ugh.

I get along with my parents like 90% of the time. The other 10% is when stuff like this happens. I cannot wait to get my own place. I will have a turtle and a bunny and the turtle will live in a pond and he will love it. You know those inside ponds they have in the pet stores? I will get one of those for him so he can swim to his heart's content. Maybe get some fish and snails. Maybe another turtle. He seems happy on his own, not sure how he'd feel about another turtle. But he might like having a play mate that's not human. Lol.

One day it will happen. I will have my own place. And it will be glorious.

1:32am

No comments:

Post a Comment