Monday, November 24, 2014

3/16/13

3-16-13 @ 3:09pm
------------------------
Hello!  Happy Saturday!  It is so beautiful out.  I’m inside because everyone is working.  Plus, I really want to finish the nb, decorate the box, and research the thyroid thing.  So I think I may do all that researching and fun stuff now.  So, I don’t think I’ve found enough info to do cool stuff in here, but oh well.
The general consensus of different meds is that pharmacies don’t buy the same generic from the same company every day, so the amounts change.  Also, some companies patents on meds run out so other companies take over, and since they don’t have the exact formula, it changes.  Also, some formulas are made in different countries and not the same--thus generic medication will vary and that is why generic is so risky for me--I have no thyroid gland--to take.  I will research more and let you know.
So, I started watching Once Upon a Time since I can’t get season 4 of Glee yet.  I hope I like it as much as I like Glee lmao.  What shoes are you into?  Have you watched The Carrie Diaries at all?  I don’t but I know you’re a SATC fan so I wondered if it was something you’d gotten into.
Ugh.  Ok sorry if this is TMI… I usually shave my lady parts and went to do so while in the bath and my razor is all clogged up so grrrrrr.  I wanted to be all shaved and clean and smooth for tomorrow.  But noooo.
I can’t believe I’ve been with Brian for one year.  I was walking out of my dad’s house to Erica’s car.  I was on the sidewalk, just by the trees in front of the kitchen window when it hit me.  I wanted to be with Brian.  I was very quiet in Erica’s car, and then we got to Skeeters.  I had told her in the car how I felt and she got all excited.  So when I went to Ryan Mac’s house, she was so disappointed.  But I wasn’t going to be with him.  I was going because he had friends coming that he wanted me to meet, and I wanted to let him know I was moving on.  I was saying goodbye.  This is how sure I was of my feels for Brian.  I can’t even begin to explain what an epiphany it really was. I bitch and vent about him to you and we fight and cry and make up.My happiness with him far outweighs the bad times.  In about 40 minutes it will be one year!
Lymtl!!
<3,
Bells

No comments:

Post a Comment