Monday, November 24, 2014

September 25th, 2012

September 25th, 2012
 1:38am

Hey Chels,
 I am really fucking tired right now lol. But I wanted to write before bed. So... I start my massageprep.com again today. So I decided something. If I do 2 tests from now until October 11th, I will have finished everything that I wanted to from that website. So, I'm going to take these next few weeks and focus more on my tests than anything else, but I'll still take breaks in-between to work on nbs. That includes all the books I'm reading and all that. So... By the time October 11th rolls around, I will be ready to start on the new nb and I will probably have everything I need to fill it up lol. I'm going to give myself until November 1st to get all the writing in that I can, and then I'm going to start the flashcards. And that should take me up until the end of the year. And when I'm finally done with everything, I'm going to apply to take the test and then study every day until it comes time. Although I'm taking the mblex test, I'm using test questions from every test that I have. So there will be the practice exam questions plus all the final exam questions. I'm going to write out each question and see which ones are repeats and do whatever with those but.... This test is going to be crazy. And I'm gonna be ready for it. Mark my words, Chels. No matter what... I'm taking that dang test again, and this time I'm passing it.

So anyway, yeah I fell asleep a little bit more but the mailman woke me up so I decided to just stay up. I went to james's about 6 and we watched the rest of Walking Dead. I'm glad that Shane died because he was really starting to annoy me. But it's kind of scary to know that you don't have to be bitten to turn. You can just die a natural death and still turn into a zombie. So the only way to really be at peace is to live and survive this new zombie world or turn into a zombie and have someone kill you. Now, the characters have all had to kill someone they didn't want to. If it were me, I would want someone close to kill me and make sure I was dead and then kill my brain so I couldn't turn into a zombie. I'm not sure if I would survive... I'm pretty good at hiding and scavenging but I don't really run fast and I've never shot a gun. I would have to make sure I was never in a place where there would be hoards of zombies and make sure to kill every one that I saw so it would be less to worry about.
 One thing I really did not like was the fact that Dale was the only one who wanted that Randall kid to live and he ends up dying and Shane ends up killing him anyway after he was tortured. I would not be okay with being tortured just to get killed later.

Anywho.... Yeah. James. We had a really fun night tonight. We ended up having sex twice. The first time was kind of crazy but the second time was just my favorite. It started out with us on the floor and we were just kissing. It was the first time we had ever just kissed like that, normally our make out sessions don't last very long until the clothes come off lol. But this was just kissing and light touching which was so nice. And then he just kind of stopped and turned around which I didn't understand at all. But then he reached behind him and started playing with me with his fingers and after I finished... A couple of times... He stopped again and this time I just got on top of him. It was funny because there were times when my feet weren't even touching the ground. He's not really fat so much as a mixture between being fat and also muscular because he works out like 4 times a week. Yeah he could lose a few pounds but it's mostly muscle. But anyway, I guess he is just big enough to where if I'm straddling him, if I position my feet under me I won't reach the floor. And that's what happened, lol. We went like that for a while and then he sort of grabbed the back of my head (not hard) and flipped me over so I was on my back. After a while of that he got off of me and I gave him some attention because I felt like he needed it, lol. I went down on him for a while and at one point he had a pillow over his head, lol. It looked like he was really enjoying himself. At one point, I was sort of crouched with my legs underneath me and he was enjoying himself so much that he started squeezing me, lol. After a while I stopped because my body was hurting and he took care of himself while I kissed him in certain places.... I had one of my arms around him and when he finally came (it took a while because it wasn't the first time that happened) he held me close to him as he came. I liked it because that was really the first time he's ever done that. I mean, the other times we've had sex it's always been great and he's always included me in whatever he was doing but this time he just held me really close and didn't let go for a little bit. And I dunno... I feel like we might have gotten a little bit closer tonight. As much as sometimes he's a little exhausting, I just felt so much closer to him. Yeah, we've been having sex for about a month now. And it's always really nice, but this was just beyond anything I've ever experienced. I mean, there was one point where my whole body felt tingly, and that's only happened to me once before, with my ex. I dunno, maybe tonight is when things start to get a little more real??

You know, I have stuff to write still but I'm still fucking exhausted. I'm gonna take a nap and if anything happens, I'll be here again.

2:20am
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emmett McCarty Cullen
---------------------
Name: Emmett McCarty Cullen
date of birth: 1915
date of transformation: 1935, at age 20
source of transformation: carlisle cullen
place of origin: gatlinburg, tennessee
hair color: dark brown, almost black
eye color: blue (human), gold/black (vampire)
height: 6'5"
physical description: Emmett has an imposing frame; he is both tall and extremely muscular.  his hair is curly and nearly black.  he has dimples when he smiles, and his face has an innocent quality not often seen in a grown man.
special abilities: he does not possess a quantifiable supernatural ability.
education/occupation: he has attended high school and college multiple times.  he's never finished any particular degree, preferring instead to move quickly from one subject that interests him to the next.
hobbies: he loves competitive sports and games, especially anything that involves a physical challenge.
vehicle: red jeep wrangler modified for off-roading
family/coven relationships: he is marred to Rosalie Hale.  he considers Carlisle and Esme Cullen to be his parents; edward cullen, alice cullen and jasper hale to be his siblings; bella cullen to be his sister-in-law; and Renesmee cullen to be his niece.

Personal history:
Emmett grew up in the small town of Gatlinburg, Tennessee, part of a large Scotch-Irish family.  he had what his parents considered a wild adolescence; never one to worry about consequences, Emmett ran with a wild crowd that drank, gambled, and womanized.  Emmett was always a help to his family, however.  He was an excellent hunter and woodsman, and always kept the McCartys supplied with game.  When he was 20 years old and out on a routine hunting trip in the Smoky Mountains, he was attacked by a large black bear.  Emmett was close to losing consciousness when he thought he heard a second bear fighting with the first.  He figured they were battling over who would get his corpse.
Then the growling stopped and Emmett felt like he was flying.  He managed to open his eyes and saw what he thought was an angel.  When the transformation began and the firey agony spread through his body, he was sure he'd died and gone to hell.
When the pain left him, Emmett learned what had really happened to him.  In his delirium, he'd seen Rosalie as an angel and Carlisle as God, but in fact they were both vampires--and now he was a vampire, too.  He took the truth in stride; Emmett was never one to worry about situations outside of his control.  He continues to think of Rosalie as his angel.
With his naturally happy nature, Emmett adjusted easily to the idea of being a vampire.  Learning to control himself, however, was a more difficult challenge.  In the years just after his transformation, Emmett was often unable to resist human blood.  The Cullens were forced to move often until Emmett learned to restrain himself.
He genuinely bonded with all the members of his new family and, aside from his dietary lapses, also made their lives more comfortable.  Emmett's easygoing nature brought out Edward's more optimistic side, and Rosalie became a different person altogether.  When Emmett, ever practical, wanted to provide for his human family, Edward gave him a small fortune, which Emmett left in a bag on their doorstep.  Even though he knew he could never again be a part of their family, he wanted to ease the burden of losing a strong, hardworking son.  After doing what he could for them, he didn't look back.
Eventually, Emmett and Rosalie married--and have remarried more than once over the years, because Rosalie enjoys the process and the attention so much.  At various times they have lived apart from the rest of the Cullen family as a married couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment