Saturday, November 29, 2014

November 30th, 2012

November 30th, 2012
10:18am

Hey Chels,
Ugh I do not want to be awake right now. My poor dad is so sick. It started last night and just motives into this really bad stomach flu. He has not been sick like this in a very long time. I feel so bad for him. But at least he's got zofran in his system so he's not barfing anymore. I had a very interesting night/morning. Last night I went to Hobby Lobby and I was making my jewelry board (I'm not sure if I like it yet but I still can't take a picture and upload it to Facebook). Anyhow, I was in the middle of making it when my mom asked me to get some robitussen for my dad cuz he was coughing. So I got the Walgreens brand and went home. Well, a little while later my mom asked for the receipt because the stuff I got made him barf. Well, I had just gotten finished saying I wasn't going anywhere else because some asshole tried to kill me on my way home. I was turning left at an intersection onto my street and this guy just decides that he's gonna go even though I was stopped before him so it was my turn.
At any rate, I finished my jewelry board thing and I heard him barfing again and it went on like this pretty much all night. According to my mom, we weren't supposed to give him zofran if he was throwing up actual stuff, which he was. I got about 5 hours of sleep because I was up late talking to Larry (will get to that story in a minute) and woke up to my mom freaking out, my dad crying and barfing up nothing at this point, and a paramedic. I guess my mom finally called 911. I personally think he should have gone in last night, but whatever. So... My mom asked me to be with him so she could sleep so I've been here for a while now. He seems to be doing okay now but earlier he had a few seizures in a row and with one of them his eyes were rolling back into his head. In all the times I have seen him have seizures, not once have I EVER seen that.
So anyway, yeah. I heard from Larry on Wednesday night after my class. I was driving home when he texted me. So we talked all the way home and the funny thing is that before he texted me I was just thinking that the last time I went to a tarot class, he was talking to me the whole way home.
So, yesterday I kind of heard from him on and off all day and then not till later that night. And he told me he loved me. It wasn't like an "I'm in love with you" type thing but it was like a "but I still love you" type thing. I know he was saying it more as a friend or whatever but it still caught me off guard. I was just like... "ummmm thank you? Lol". I think those were my exact words. We messed around on cam for a while and it was so weird because I was trying to relax but my dad just kept barfing. So... It was nice to see Larry on cam but hard to concentrate with my dad puking. We stayed up late though, till after 2am. We haven't done that since February I think.
I'm still going to talk about what I've talked about in here. I'm not gonna let him Jedi mindtrick me into not speaking up lol.

Ugh. I'm so sleepy. I hope I can take a nap. I'm gonna wait till my dad's all settled in a room, then take a break and come back.

Love you,
Rita

11:21am
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Another email from The New Pagan Way
------------------------------------
No Running,
By Ciaran Corby

The universe is a vast thing made up of us and what we send out that we need/Our Karma.

We come to this world and into the flesh to learn lessons.

We learn these lessons to farther us along on the path we were meant to travel.

Our helpers in this endeavor are a set of personal strengths that we have.

Each person's strengths are personally tailored to him or her.

If we reflect upon our lives, each of us will see some patterns that repeat.

These patterns reflect lessons that we are meant to learn.

These continued repetitions of these patterns reflect these lessons.

Often times we feel like running from these patterns/escaping them.

It can even feel as if it is not only the best thing to do, but the only thing to be done!

This is wrong.

Wrong because running does not enable us to learn the lesson.

Running scared forever is a awful life sentence, especially when the universe is part of us so can not be escaped.

Not only that, but running from a lesson also leaves us wide open and defenseless for the next time said lesson/pattern recurs.

I have found in watching others and examining my own life that running only takes us sooner or later into another version of the same damned lesson!

So the universal lesson I take from that is No Running!

Instead I learn not to resist what is, but to work within it to bring about what I want to be.

I learn to learn from the lesson...to listen to what it may be teaching...To search for the teaching and thus to grow strong.

My work:
http://www.mysticmoonpress.com/authorpages/ciarancorby.html

No comments:

Post a Comment