Saturday, November 29, 2014

November 28th, 2012

November 28th, 2012
1:08am

Dear Chels,
Happy birthday!!! I'm so sorry it's been ruined already by your stupid brother. I really don't get what the fuck his problem is. Like, how hard is it to just be nice? I really don't understand that. I don't get why your dad can't just stand up to him and tell him to clean up his act or get out. And I definitely feel your frustration. I'm sorry that I can't do anything about it because I'm all the way over here.  I wish that we lived closer to each other and you could just stay with me if you wanted or needed to. I also wish that you weren't sick so you could just get up and leave your place and not have to worry about medicine or anything. But what I really wish was that Brian's place wasn't so crappy so that you could stay there. I mean, if there wasn't so much fighting over there, too.

So... In honor of your beautiful prayer for me, I'm going to send one out to you as well.

Dear God, gods, goddesses, and beautiful universe,
Thank you so much for the gift of my best friend, Chelsea. Today is her birthday and although it's started off rocky, I pray that something good will happen that will make up for it. Just one thing that lights her up and makes her smile. I wish I could be with her for her birthday but I know that's not going to pan out. I just want something positive to happen for her today.

In Jesus name,
Amen and blessed be

Well... That was an interesting prayer. It was like I was praying to everyone all at once, lol. Well, I kind of was so it worked out.

I mean it about next year though. I am so going to pass my massage test so I can save up money to get you here for your 30th. Maybe I will fly you out earlier and take you to Lothlorien. Unless you don't like camping and in which case, never mind lol.

Anyway, writing all that stuff out today really helped. I never heard from Larry today but I'm okay with that. My parents are sick and I'm exhausted and all I really care about is getting back to my study/vlogging/nbs stuff. I have about 500 pages left to go and if I do about 17 pages a day, I can make it. But the thing is, I want to finish a week before Christmas so you have something to open on Christmas day. And don't forget that you will have birthday and Christmas presents to open plus cookies. I just hope that I can pull it off because I also want to work on my tarot cards and work on writing my stories. And somehow find enough time to read. Phew, I'm exhausting myself, lol. I'm just going to do as much as I can every day and hope for the best. I'm praying that I'll get what I want to get done but if I can't then I'm going to send you what I have even though you told me you wanted to wait for all three notebooks at once. If I can't do that by Christmas I'm gonna send you either 1 or 2 depending on if I have the second one finished.

Anyhow, all this stress is causing my head to hurt. I'm gonna try and get some rest. Love you!!
Rita

1:28am
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I stumbled upon this in my yahoo group, The New Pagan Way and I liked this enough to share it with you :).

Power I am ,Fire I am
I am Sekhmet.
I dwell in Sekhmet
I breathe in Sekhmet
I am Sekhmet!
Here me now, oh powers of the universe I am Sekhmet!
Sekhmet is my blood
Sekhmet is my heart
Sekhmet is my mind
I am Sekhmet!
Hear me now
oh roaring lion!
I am your love, I am your heart! Sekhmet roar for me!
I am passion, I am energy, I am desire
I am Sekhmet!
Sekhmet, (tap your heart area; chest)
Arise and awake, fill me
Be Hathor to me, Be Hahor to me, be Hathor to me.
Be the beautiful one to me.
Be Sekhmet to my oppressors
Be sekhmet to my enemies, the enemeies of Maat
Prowl me with
Dance with me
Heal me
Sekhmet!
Let my Sekhmet me powerful
Let my Sekhmet be passionate
Let my Sekhmet be wise!
Let me and all that is me, be in balance!
Sekhmet! I call you
Sekhmet I am!
Power I am!
Liberation I am!
Prestige I am!
My inner sun, burn bright!
My inner sun, balance what is not balanced!
Let my anger only be rightious
Let unjustified anger be overome by the beauty of Hathor!
Let me have the power to accomplish what I need to accomplish!
Sekhmet is within me, I am DIVINE!
(Let out a loud roar like a lion)
I am the beloved of Ra!
I am the beloved of Maat!
I am the beloved of Ptah!
I am the beloved of Hathor!
I am the beloved; I am Sekhmet!
Binds, negativity, evil, Demons, curses
Flee from me now! I am Sekhmet, I will tear you to shreds
So leave me now! Begone! I am the beloved I am the Power!
I am the Sekhmet!
I am she who has no fear!
I am she who can not be conqured!
I am Sekhmet, and second to none in power!
I am the Eye of Ra! I am the burning sun! I am the conqurer of my enemies! I am the Will of God! I am the power of God! I am the Strength of God! I am Sekhmet!
In me I call Sekhmet, In me she dwells, in me she lives.
For I am the beholder of power.
Sekhmet is me, I am Sekhmet
Me and Sekhmet, Sekhmet and I!
Praise be the name and glory of Sekhmet and the gods forever and ever.
Amen Ra!

This is a call to Sekhmet, a call that you know, within you She dwells.
Awake her and she will awake you. You are beloved. Use this invocation to free yourself from enemies. Use this to balance yourself! Within all of us, we have a Divine flame that is not of this world, and does not get affected by worldy things, yet within us it burns and yet causes us no pain. This is who we are. It can never die. it is below our heart chakra and above or solar plexus chackra. It is possible to see our flame; or fire. This fire can take the shapeof Sekhmet, and from that she dwells.
I call this the call of Power invocation.

Blessed Be

written by
Kalimir

No comments:

Post a Comment