Monday, November 24, 2014

September 6th, 2012 plus a leftover dream

Dreams for 7/24/12:

My dreams today were very strange. The first one I remember is with Larry... There was some sort of party at his house or at least a couple other people were there and they were taking some sort of drug but I didn't want it which was fine with them. So I was looking at pictures on the wall and this one kept changing and it was so quick it was hard to tell what the pictures were. And then he was showing me these pictures of himself when he was little and it reminded me of this same spot I had taken a picture with my dad in the same place when I was around the same age.
Then I was at some girl's house and she had some sort of sex dungeon that was really a yellow tent which was outside. That dream didn't last long, lol.
Then I had this weird sort of Bella and Edward type dream. Everyone was looking for something like a card or something... And Emmett looked like he was going to rip Edward a new one... But that's really all I remember of that one.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
September 6th, 2012
 Hey Chels!
 So, you are finally in LA. I hope you are having a fabulous time. I know you were stressing about money before but I'm glad you had the opportunity to get away, if even just for a few days. So, I never got to write about labor day. I brought Snickers to this park over by james's house and we walked for a bit and then went back to his house and sat on the deck for a long time and enjoyed the nice weather. Then we finished watching this movie called Kick-ass and then I had to take Snickers home with me. So, Tuesday I spent the day working on notebook stuff and yesterday I went to get sushi and ice cream with Mark and then worked on nbs till my tarot study group. I really have to talk to Mark, I can't just leave him hanging. I think today I'm gonna text him and be like, "look. I didn't forget that you asked me out on a date but I'm going to have to say no at this time because I'm starting to date somebody else." if he says anything about me being ready I'll just tell him that I'm taking things slow with this other guy and I just want to see where it goes. I mean... Anything else that I've tried to come up with hasn't worked out so this makes the most sense.
 As for tarot group, I found it really informative this time. I mean, I always do, but this revealed the most about my life. Basically  it said that I've started down this path and I need to simplify my life to get the things in that are really important to me. So for me that means studying and then only taking the most important nbs ideas and putting the rest on the back burner. So for me that means finishing up with the old ones so I can send them off to you, then the pictures that I wanted to copy, the music lyrics thing that I was working on, twilight, and book reviews. Oh and the dream meanings and if I have any cool dreams to share I will. Like today I had a dream that Sam and dean put a puppy in the trunk of a limo. And then I was invited to the prom and I fit in with all these high school students and then I was sitting in a circle and Heather was sitting in front of me and her back was resting on my legs and then Jen Gancarz (this childhood friend I had) talked about her sister, Jessie. I think going to Lake in the Hills (where James lives) is stirring up all of these memories of when I was with Mike cuz I've been having Mike dreams and now his nieces are in my dreams. It's crazy.

So... Today I'm going to hang out with James again. I think I want to tomorrow also because Saturday and Sunday are busy for me. And then I'll be free Monday and Tuesday but I'm leaving to go to Angel's house on Wednesday and Thursday through Sunday I will be at Lothlorien. So... I know the nb isn't going to get done until some time after that. I'm pretty excited for Wild Magick but I'm kind of nervous about all the men that will be there. But I'm good at diffusing situations so it shouldn't be too bad. It's not that I'm with someone now so I can't hook up with anyone. Well, it's not JUST that. It's the fact that I'm not there to hook up with random guys. I'm there to enjoy myself and have a good weekend away from all the stress of taking care of my dad. I wish my mom could get away but she won't go anywhere without my dad and although a part of me thinks that's cute, another part is kind of annoyed. The most they've ever been separated was the time he spent at the hospital and rehab and she went to see him everyday. And occasionally he will go visit his brother because he's always done that. But that's pretty much it. I just wish my mom could start doing stuff for herself besides just little stuff. She needs to stop worrying so much about trying to fix my dad and just be on her own, if even for a couple of days.

Well, that's it for now as my battery is going to die soon. I love you and I'm sorry about ur little snafu on this trip. But don't worry about money the whole time you're there. Just soak everything in and enjoy the time you have there because before you know it, it'll be gone.

Love,
 Me

9:46am
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vampire Lifestyles and Psychology
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Though there are a range of vampire lifestyles, the most common is nomadic.  The majority of vampires move frequently, never settling permanently in one place.  This pattern is partly an attempt to hide from the notice of humans.  If too many humans disappear from one area, suspicition might be aroused and the Volturi might take notice.  Also, if a vampire interacts regularly with humans, eventually the humans will notice that the vampire isn't aging.  Another aspect is boredom.  Vampire lives are so long that many keep up a continuous search for novelty.
A few covens are expections to this rule, and maintain semipermanent or permanent homes.  Doing this requires a great deal of subterfuge-- if the coven wants to avoid suspicion and keep the Volturi from becoming involved-- and most vampires don't care for the hassle.

No comments:

Post a Comment