Saturday, November 29, 2014

January 1st, 2013

January 1st, 2013
1:37am

Hello beautiful lady!!
It's the first of the year! And the first entry of the year. I hope your new years was great. My new years was absolutely wonderful. I worked on nbs all day long, went to dinner with my parents, came home, put on Sex and the city and continued nbs while drinking some yummy moscato. I did manage to hear from Larry (I texted him) and he was camping so we didn't get to kiss at midnight. So... Fine. I did manage to find out that he didn't kiss anybody else, either. Which makes me a little bit happier. I'm still at the stage where I'm getting ready to let go but I'm not 100% ready. While a part of me feels like if you love someone you should want to spend new years with that person, it's not like he blew me off because we didn't have any plans whatsoever. But eventually I am going to have to talk with him. Just not today. I just said happy new years and that was pretty much the extent of our conversation. There's just so many things I'm not ready to let go of yet. But I will be stronger in voicing my feelings. I just have to wait for the right time.

Anyhow, I have been thinking about all my crazy new years eves. You know, I don't remember if I spent new years with my boyfriend Nick (2001-2002). But all the ones after that... Okay. New years 2003 I spent at Mike's sister's apartment. I am watching Lizzie MacGuire reruns on the Disney channel and falling asleep when Lisa and Carlos come home from a bar and they're fighting. A week later I had a miscarriage. New years 2004 I spent talking on the phone with Brian. My friend Kate was jealous because her bf was nowhere to be found. New years 2005 Brian was here and we spent it together. New years 2006 we were in Florida and 3 weeks later Joe died. New years 2007 we were living with Lauren and earnest and we all watched the ball drop and then that was it. New years 2008 was the worst one by far. Brian got injured and flung his blood everywhere. I made his ass work the next day so I didn't kill him. I was that pissed. New years 2009 I had just spent a week with Ryan and he asked me to be his girlfriend and told me he was in love with me and I couldn't spend new years with him. New years 2010 I did get to spend it with him and it was the last really nice visit we had. New years 2011 I spent at Barry's and we shared our first kiss. New years 2012 I had to share my anniversary with Sarah, his ex. This year, there was no boys, no drama, just me doing what I wanted. It was soooooo nice, Chels.

I'm so glad you got the last nb in the mail today! Well, technically yesterday. I can't wait to read all of your comments. I still think it would be an awesome idea to get a notebook strictly for commenting on your stuff. It'll leave more room for me to write.

Ugh I feel sick :/. Too much wine I think. I'm gonna attempt to go to bed soon. I love you!

Rita Bo bita.
2:03am

No comments:

Post a Comment