Monday, November 24, 2014

September 14th, 2012

September 14th, 2012
 9:14am

Hey Chels!
 Ugh I can't believe it's only 9am and I'm awake right now. But in my defense, (lol like I need one), my bladder woke me up. But I am having a fantastic time. There's not as many vendors here as I thought there would be, but then again I didn't really know what to expect. Apparently today there's supposed to be a circus, and then tonight there's going to be a ritual followed by a drum circle until the wee hours of the morning. My tentmate is still sleeping because she was up till... 3? 4?  I'm not even sure.

I really wish I could write more but I have to get this thing charged otherwise it's going to die on me and I don't even know how late Ze was up. So... Could be a while. I should have brought a book. But oh well.

Love you,
 Rita Bo bita
 9:18am
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
COVENS
~~~~~~
The Cullen Coven
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Cullen coven, one of the largest stable vampire covens, is also one of the few that does not drink human blood.  The Cullens call themselves "vegatarians" because they instead choose to drink the blood of animals, putting more value on human life than do most of their peers.  They consider the Denali clan their cousins, as that coven shares a similar philosophy.  Abstaining from human prey takes the competitive aspect out of the hunt, and as a result they are able to form stronger family bonds than traditional vampires.
The Cullens prefer to stay in one places as long as possible, choosing cloudy climates where they can go outside during the day without revealing their inhuman nature.  But after six or seven years in one location, they are usually forced to move on, before their lack of aging is noticed.  They own several residences so they can return to places they have especially enjoyed--but only after enough time has passed that they won't be recognized as the same people who once lived there.
Each member of the coven maintains several well-tended identities, complete with the documents to support them, which allows the Cullens to establish themselves in new locations as necessary.
Each time the Cullens move, the relationships they claim to share with one another may shift, too.  In one place, two members might pose as father and adopted son; in another, brothers, or uncle and nephew.  Regardless, the bonds of love and respect between members of the coven are immutable.
The Cullen family began when Carlisle transformed Edward.  They then traveled across the United States together, gradually adding other members to the coven.  The family is currently made up of eight vampires--four of whom have supernatural abilities beyond those of a normal vampire--and a vampire hybrid, who also has psychic gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment