Saturday, November 29, 2014

December 2nd, 2012

December 2nd, 2012
12:22am

Hey Chels,
I should totally be asleep right now but I felt like I wanted to write before I actually do fall asleep.
So, I had a pretty good day today. Got to take a break from all the family drama and got to hang out with my goddess family for a while. It was so nice. But the bad news was that my dad did not get to go home today. My mom spent the day in the hospital with him and she told me he had like 3 seizures and was in a lot of pain and the doctor wouldn't order dilatted (I know I'm spelling that damn drug wrong but frankly at this point I don't care) because he didn't want my dad to get used to it. So, the doctor and my mom had a conversation, I guess he thought my dad had been on it for a while, although that's impossible considering it's impossible to get outside the hospital. My dad is in a ton of pain and the nurses want to wait till morning to give him anything?  Are they fucking crazy?? So anyway, he got his pain medicine and my mom finally came home. My aunt is going to come to the hospital tomorrow. So it should be another interesting day.

I have not had any time to do anything for the notebook besides write since Wednesday I think.... I'm going freaking CRAZY!!! So, I'm hoping that after tomorrow I will be able to do something at least. I have no idea if I'm going to have your notebooks done by Christmas, which sucks because I wanted to start your new nb on January first, after being done with all of the notebooks. I think I'm going to have to have days where all I'm doing is typing up the nb, even if I have to do it on my iPod. I am determined to finish if it kills me.
I haven't even been able to work on my tarot cards or my stories. I know it's only been a few days but to me it feels like a lifetime.

And then my friend Mark asked me what I was doing for new years. He asked if I had plans and I said yes. He doesn't have to know what my plans actually consist of, but technically I did make them before he asked. I still haven't talked to him about turning him down yet. He hasn't brought it up, either. I hope after this he stops asking me out. Because as much as I do enjoy his company, I don't want anything else from him.

You know what? I just thought of the perfect idea. You know that whole box idea where you put all your favorite things about that day in the box? I was going to make a box. But, I have a couple of awesome boxes to choose from. First, I have my star box which was supposed to be something we decorated together but that didn't happen. And then the other box is a box that my gramma gave to me before she died. She drew a picture of something on the top and gave it to me the year that she passed and I think it would be perfect to use that box for that type of project. And then I will also put my favorite things from wherever I go, if I find a cool flyer or something. I always tell myself I want to do that but I never do. We shall see. But yeah I am totally starting my favorite things tomorrow. A part of me still wants to decorate a shoebox and tape it so I can't open it until 2014. You know what though? If I can find more than one thing that was my favorite or that I was thankful for that day, I'm going to make sure I write all the things down. It will be cool to see if I can even fit anything into the box by the end of the year.

I can't wait to see what 2013 will bring me. Hopefully my dad will be on the right track for getting better, I will be a lot farther into my studying, and there will be a lot of goddess group stuff. There is a play in February that I'm going to be a part of (even though Ze gave me like the smallest part ever), there is a concert I'm supposed to be going to with a friend in March but I haven't bought tickets yet, and then 2 days later I have a goddess retreat to go on which I'm really excited about. And then in May there's Elf fest, in august there's another goddess retreat and in September there's Wild Magick. As for everything else, we will just have to see how things pan out. I still have no idea if I will still be single but I'm going to try to be for as long as I can. It's so nice to be able to plan things with only myself in mind.

Alright, I'm going to attempt to get some sleep for now. I love you and here's hoping I can get some work done tomorrow. The only thing is, if I bring my nb, I'm going to have my aunt asking me a million questions about it and frankly, it's none of her gd business. I will just see how things go.

Love!
Rita

12:56am

No comments:

Post a Comment