Wednesday, November 26, 2014

October 28th, 2012

October 28th, 2012
10:15am

Hey Chels,
So, aside from something that really pissed me off, I had a wonderful birthday. Apparently, someone from Turkey tried to hack into my google account so I had to change my password. And now, I can't get gmail on my iPod or on my phone anymore, which fucks a lot of other things up. I'm going to have to make a new google account and completely get rid of azureebluedaisy@gmail.com. That pisses me off beyond words. But I have to watch all the YouTube videos I have first and I am able to forward my mail into my aol account because I was unable to get rid of that a while back, so that's a good thing I guess. Anyway, I've been thinking. And you know how I've kind of of been obsessed with still having my personal journal? I think from now on I'm going to treat the notebooks I send you like my own personal journal. And now that I've been typing everything up, it won't take me as long to send them over to you because I will have already made a copy for myself. Nothing much will change, I will just think of our notebooks as my own personal journal. And I think once I finish your notebooks (the last two I have to copy), then I will start on mine. If I do it myself it might take longer and I won't have all the pictures. If I go to kinko's it might be more expensive but I will have pictures. Oh and also, I have a lot to edit because I know I put some stuff in there more than once, so I think I will do it myself. I'm not sure where the books are going to go once they're done but I want to preserve them. But I do know that all of my finished books are going into the tub underneath my altar. But I think I've already told you that. I'm okay with not having the pictures as long as I can preserve the notebooks themselves.

So, anyway. My birthday. It was great!! I didn't have to drive all the way to lake in the hills to pick James up who can't drive in a car for long because his back hurts and then he gets panic attacks. So that was great. And I got some money from my family that I am going to spend solely on myself (because it has been a long time since I've gotten to do that). I'm gonna go to good will and pick out some new clothes (fall/winter), then I want to go to best buy and pick myself out a new nintendo ds game and some movies (the ones they have on sale for like, $5.). And then I want to drive out to Geneva and treat myself to a relaxing day of Starbucks, then Wild Roots, then Crystal Life and get one special thing from each store. I don't want to spend too much on movies and clothes, maybe like $30 each or around. And then I'm going to make a trip to Hobby Lobby to pick out some new nbs. But I'm not sure what I want to get yet, I mean I don't need anything yet. So maybe I will hold onto that.
Anyway, seeing my family was so nice. I kept having flashbacks of last year when Monique was an hour late (I used to hate that she was always incapable of being on time for anything unless it regarded herself or Door County. But if it came to me she didn't give a fuck about being late.), Kendra brought a sick kid, her cupcakes kind of sucked, my boyfriend couldn't dane to show up because he was a fucking heroin addict who also messed up the weekend AND Halloween, I had a yeast infection, my mom had that thing in her armpit, and my dad was starting to get sick with that abdominal pain stuff. But this year, the only thing that was different was I didn't have a boyfriend to introduce to my family. Amy asked, "so where's the boyfriend?" and I said, "apparently he's not my boyfriend." and she says, "another one bites the dust." lol!!  Yep. He wasn't worthy of me so I had to let him go.

So, I've officially taken care of the following: my license renewal, my car insurance renewal, and getting two upgraded phones (I just have to fill out the mail-in rebates). Only thing I have left to do is get my $50 money order sent and I'm free with my money until bill time again. Doesn't mean I will be spending much but it's nice to have my own money and I don't have to hoard it like I used to. I could even save it to buy something really nice at a craft fair or something. I dunno if I'm going to make cookies this year. What ends up happening is we send off cookies and then we're stuck with a whole mound of them for two months. So I dunno. But I'm looking on Etsy.com for ideas and I've found a lot of gorgeous stuff already.

Alright my dear, I'm going to attempt to empty out more of my mailbox and then do some readings for my book reviews. Today will be a reading day.

Love you!
Rita

10:54am
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When You Are Ready For The Ultimate Truths of it All? You Let Me know.
WRITTEN BY: MISSTILA - OCT• 28•12
You want the truth?  Do you REALLY WANT THE TRUTH THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH????  CAN YOU HANDLE THE TRUTH?  I am sick and tired of baby talking my language down trying to get those who don’t understand, to understand.  Yet, once I provide some truths (Mind you I have BARELY EVEN TOUCHED THE SURFACE OF THINGS) people’s minds get blown away!

Yet, you still yearn for more.  Well, when you are absolutely ready for the ULTIMATE TIME BOMB TO GO OFF!  You let me know.  I have it here in my arsenal, just waiting.  But I warn you, once I let this TIME BOMB GO OFF, everything will change forever.  Now ask yourselves, are you PREPARED for this change?  CAN YOUR MIND HANDLE THE TRUTH?????  Think about that thoroughly before you respond.

When ready, I will finally cut to the chase and pull out my TIME BOMB!

Again, this information is no joke.  I said when the world is ready, then and only then shall I release my time bomb.  As once I do, it shall change things forever!  I may even get killed for it.

I believe in my heart, that you do want to know, but I don’t think you are ready for it.  That’s the difference.  It is only something you want, but are not prepared for.  When you are prepared, let me know.



Miss Tila

No comments:

Post a Comment