Monday, November 24, 2014

September 24th, 2012

September 24th, 2012
 1:32am

Hey Chels!
 What up. I am so happy to announce that I am finally finished with the last nb I was working on. Now all I have to do is type all these out so we both have copies, and then I can start sending them out to you. I think what I'm gonna end up doing is waiting until I get one from you and then sending my next one out. I want to see how many more I can make before I get your next one, lol.

So, today was pretty interesting. I made plans with Geoff to see a movie and go have some sushi. Well, I took my dad shopping because he wanted to go and when I got back it was almost 5pm and I texted Geoff asking when he wanted to see the movie. He told me he didn't care but he had just eaten so he wasn't going to be hungry for a while. Which sort of annoyed me because come on, you make plans with someone and then you're going to make them wait all day for you to get ur ass into gear so you can see the movie and have some dinner?? Nope. Sorry. Ain't gonna happen. So... I almost said "nevermind I'll just go by myself" but I didn't. I wanted to save my appetite for sushi so I just snacked on stuff so by 5 I was starving. But we saw the movie first, then finally got some sushi. The movie itself was pretty good. I mean, some things were kinda dumb but all in all, I liked it.it was kinda sad, though. I'm not sure if you're going to see this movie but by the time you read this it will probably be so far into the future that it will be on DVD already lol. So... There is this girl who is rumored to have killed her parents and then just disappears. Well, when this new girl moves into town, the brother mysteriously shows up. The story goes that he was sent away for some reason when he was 7. The truth is that the parents were drug addicts and one day his sister fell off a swing and died and the father just buried her and didn't tell anyone she died. The parents just dressed up the boy like his sister and told everyone he went to go live with his aunt. Who sends a 7 year old to go live with a relative? That's just plain weird. So one night he kills his parents dressed as Carrie Ann and runs away. Of course no one suspects the brother, who is supposed to be away somewhere. But we find out that his sister is locked in a room downstairs. But it's not really his sister. He kidnaps these girls and drugs them so they can't go anywhere. But the thing is that the one girl that kept trying to get away kept grabbing weapons when she should have just tried to sneak away. If she had been quieter she probably would have gotten away. Cuz they make it seem like she's trying to kill the neighbor but if you think about it, the neighbor never even suspected that anything was going on.

But yeah... My point was that it was a real tragedy. A boy with drug addict parents who dressed him up like his sister and he ends up being a kidnapper/killer out of guilt.

So... I guess James wanted to see that movie and I thought about seeing it with him but the first movie we saw together was a scary movie. I didn't want that to start being a theme, lol. We did end up talking on the phone for a while after I got home, though. I hate to say this but I kinda liked talking to him on the phone more before we met. I think it's because now that I know him it's harder to tell if he's being serious or not with some of the things he says and he's easier to read in person. And a lot of the time he talks really fast and I have no idea what he's saying. But I do love to hear his voice, so there ya go.

I'm gonna see him tomorrow and thanks to Geoff and him, I'm going to have to use tomorrow as my pamper day, instead of tonight. Thanks, guys.

Love you,
 Rita
 1:56am
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rosalie Lillian Hale
--------------------
Name: Rosalie Lillian Hale
Date of birth: 1915
Date of transformation: Late 1933, at age 18
Source of transformation: Carlisle Cullen
Place of origin: Rochester, New York
Hair color: Golden blond
eye color: dark blue, almost violet (human), gold/black (vampire)
Height: 5'9"
physical description: Rosalie has strikingly beautiful features and a stunning, statuesque physique.  Her wavy blond hair falls halfway down her back.
Special abilities: She does not possess a quantifiable supernatural ability.
education/occupation: She has earned degrees in electrical engineering, business, and astrophysics, and has studied medicine (the last as a favor to Calisle, to help keep him up-to-date with the latest advances).
hobbies: she enjoys enhancing cars and doing anything mechanical.
vehicle: Red BMW M3 convertible
family/coven relationships: She is married to Emmett Cullen.  She considers Carlisle and Esme Cullen to be her parents; Edward Cullen, Alice Cullen, and Jasper Hale to be her siblings; Bella Cullen to be her sister-in-law; and Renesmee Cullen to be her niece.  Before her transformation, she grew up with her biological parents and two younger brothers.
personal history:  Rosalie Hale was born to a banker and his wife in Rochester, New York.  Luckily, the bank her father worked at stayed solvent through the stock-market crash and resulting economic downturn.  The Great Depression did not seriously impact Rosalie's family the way it did many less fortunate families.  Her parents were eager to do better, though--to move in higher social circles.  As Rosalie grew and her beauty increased, they hoped her loveliness would open doors for them.
Rosalie enjoyed her parents' pride in her looks, her father's pleasure in buying her beautiful clothes, her girlfriends' envy, and the admiration of every man she passed.  The result of all this attention was that Rosalie tended to be self-absorbed and rather shallow, with a focus on the material.
At eighteen, Rosalie was considered the most beautiful girl in Rochester, and possibly the state of New York.  Her family was moderately wealthy and she wanted for nothing.  Rosalie envied no one... except her friend Vera.  Vera had a husband who loved her and the most adorable baby boy, Henry.  Rosalie longed for a husband and a baby of her own.  When Rosalie caught the eye of Royce King II, the son of the richest man in Rochester, she felt that she was on her way to having absolutely everything she'd ever wanted.  Her parents were overjoyed; a whirlwind courtship and plans for an extravagant wedding quickly followed.
One night, a week before the wedding, Rosalie was walking home after a visit with Vera.  A few blocks from her street she heard the drunken laughter of a group of men.  A moment later, she realized one of them was Royce.  She'd never seen Royce drunk before, and didn't know the dark side of his character.  Royce and his friends brutally assaulted and raped Rosalie.  Thinking her dead, they abandoned her on the road.
Moments later, Carlisle Cullen found Rosalie and transformed her to save her life.  He hoped that Rosalie might make a suitable companion for Edward, but they never viewed each other in that way, though they did come to love each other as brother and sister.
One of the first things Rosalie did as a vampire was to take revenge on Royce and his friends.  She hunted her attackers down one by one, saving Royce for last because she wanted him to suffer psychologically from the fear of knowing that something was coming for him.  She tortured all of her attackers to death, but she didn't drink their blood; she was repulsed by the idea of having any part of them inside her.  She and Carlisle (and later, Bella) are the only vampires in the Cullen clan who have never killed humans for blood.
Though vengeance was satisfying in its way, Rosalie remained deeply unhappy in her vampire life.  She missed her human family greatly.  More than that, the chance to have what she most longed for--a husband who loved her, a baby of her own--had been taken from her along with her humanity.
Two years later, Rosalie's life changed.  While the Cullens were living in Tennessee, she discovered a man, Emmette McCarty, being mauled by a bear in the woods.  Something about the man reminded Rosalie of her friend Vera's young son, and Rosalie didn't want him to die.  She rescued Emmett and took him to Carlisle.  She asked Carlisle to transform him, even though she hated her own vampire existence and knew her request was selfish.
But Emmett didn't see Rosalie as selfish; he fell in love with her, and he easily adapted to vampire life.  He and Rosalie soon married--and did so repeatedly over the decades.  Rosalie loved being the center of attention as the bride, and Emmett loved making her happy.  The two have sometimes lived as a couple apart from the rest of the Cullen family.

No comments:

Post a Comment