Monday, November 24, 2014

Sept 7th, 2012

 Sept 7th, 2012
 Hey Chels!

How is ur trip going? I'm so sorry that financially you're not doing so well but I'm thinking (or at least hoping) that brian's friends will help you guys out. And if they dont then he's got some shitty friends, lol. So anyway... Today I believe I'm hanging out with James but first I HAVE to unload the dishwasher and take care of my turtle tank. Poor guy is losing water. But after that, I'm free.
 So, I decided something. I think instead of trying to read a whole bunch of books all at once, I'm going to try to just get one whole series of something and concentrate on that. Because yeah when I wasn't studying and my mom had the whole week off I could just take a whole day and read as many books as I wanted but now I can't. So... I think I'm gonna give back all the rest of the books and keep vampire diaries until I have to give those back and then just continue those until I'm done, then pick another series and do the same thing. And I think I'm going to wait until after wild magick to start studying again. And just concentrate on that until my month is up and then take a break again for a week and then start on the flash cards. So... In the middle of that I have to find and pay for my registration for my car and then go down to the circuit clerk and show them my insurance and get my license renewal sticker. Lol... It sounds like a lot but that will prolly just take a day. I hope it doesn't cost anything for my sticker cuz it would suck to have to pay for my registration sticker and the renewal. My license expires on my bday so I am considered a safe enough driver to where they can just give me a renewal sticker instead of having to take the test over again and another picture.

So, yesterday was fun. I spent some time with James at the book store and then he took me out to eat and then we went back to his house to watch Thor and the first episode of Walking Dead, which I loved except that poor baby horse got eaten. But I loved it. Someone called me his girlfriend at the Gamestop we went to and I didn't correct them. You know, I'm not gonna correct strangers when that word comes up, lol. I mean, we act like we've been together for a while instead of the reality which it's only been a couple of weeks since we decided to start dating. I don't want to get into it with people since he will probably end up becoming my boyfriend but not yet. And only because I've been disappointed so many times before. Hell I've even been disappointed by Larry, and I thought that would never ever happen. So it's nothing really against him or that he's doing wrong, but I just don't want to move too fast and proclaim to the world, I have a boyfriend!!! When we've only known each other since the beginning of August and we've only met in person a couple weeks ago. Yeah... No thank you. But like, whenever I try and explain that to him I don't think he quite understands all of that. But more so he's not sure what he's supposed to call me in the meantime. And frankly, I'm not sure either lol. I just know that it's too soon for that girlfriend label.  However, I do enjoy spending time with him. I think it's crazy how comfortable I feel around him already and I think it's because he doesn't hide anything and to me that is so refreshing. To just be with someone who says what they're thinking no matter what... That almost never happens. And he just has a really good energy about him. I know I've said that before. But it makes me never want to leave him because I just want to be with that energy all of the time. Lol does that make sense? I don't know.

Oh, I've been watching Olga Kay and so far... I haven't come up with many answers for anything. But she is single and I'm not sure why she and her man broke up, she never said. And now she is living with exoticjess and joenation and they seem like they're having a great time. But Jess has never mentioned the fact that she has a daughter and I don't think that Jess and Joe are dating yet. I keep watching episodes but then I get bored and I want to write or get out of bed so I've only managed to watch 4 episodes at a time either before I go to sleep or after I wake up. I think I need to dedicate one day to them, otherwise I will never get through them all. I can't remember where I started but I think I started with the Christmas/new years of this year and then I watched all the way to something I can't remember but I wrote it down. I will try and look for where I started and make a note of it so I don't have to watch every single episode anymore. I just hope that between now and the time I find the video I started with I can find out about jess's daughter and when she starts dating Joe. And of course about Olga. It just seems like that guy was her last boyfriend and she never really put any more energy into finding anyone else, just her YouTube videos and whatever else she does. I also want to know when they got that Paradise wall light cuz that thing is awesome.

Alright kiddo, I have a lot more to say but I have to get out of bed eventually and start doing stuff, and by that I mean start emptying out the dishwasher finally and fixing up my turtle tank.

I love you and will write you later!! Lol, I think it's funny that I'm still writing out entries from last month and it's this month already. I wonder what month it will be when I actually finish up with the nb, which is something else I have to do after I get back from wild magick. Well, I am almost done with the first one. It didn't take too long because it's only 3 subjects. And then the next book is just one whole journal so I'm going to put those together as one book for myself.  I do need to finish putting pictures in there but I think I will do that after I am finished copying everything. Either way, I do have until the week before November 28th to get these to you so if I work on them a little everyday (or a lot) I could finish by then. I just think it's crazy that I have 3 notebooks to send and I'm working on finishing the 3rd one so I can send it off to you and getting those pictures cut up so you can finish mine up and start on the next one. I can't wait for the day when I get yours, I'm going to plant myself at my favorite Starbucks and read until I've finished it. I can't wait!! And now you got all kinds of ideas for the next one. That's even better. I need to get on it myself if I'm ever going to finish some of this stuff. I wish I could do it today but I can't, I want to see James before I can't see him till the week after next. But I can get started on some stuff (yay!). I think I'm gonna do that now and then clean up my turtle tank tomorrow or Sunday. But first I need to put the dishes away, then have something to eat, then brush my teeth. So wish me luck!!

Love you,
 Rita Bo bita

12:13pm
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bonding Factors:
Most commonly, a coven is made up of two members.  One feature of the unchanging nature of vampires is that they mate for life.  Once they fall in love, that feeling never fades.  As a general rule, only the bond between mates is strong enough to survive the competitive drive for blood.  Larger covens are less stable, and usually end because of internal violence.
The second bonding force, and that one is -- unlike romantic love -- able to keep a large coven stable, is ambition.  Vampires are competitive by nature, and some vampires have been able to evolve this competitive disposition into a greater cause capable of uniting many individuals into a secure whole.  The pursuit of power is that bonding cause for vampires. The Romanians were the first to do this successfully for a significant length of time.  The third, and rarest, bonding force is the vampire conscience.  Very few vampires are born with or develop a value for human life.  The consumption of human blood is such a known aspect of vampire life that few ever question it; the driving thirst for human blood seems irresistible.  However, those who do learn to value human life in spite of this reality are able to subsist on animal blood.  Vampires who live this way are sometimes referred to as "vegetarians." Animal blood is unappealing to vampires, and thus a difficult diet to maintain.  Those who make the sacrifice, though, experience related benefits.  In the absence of human blood, the competitive drive disappears.  Vampires are able to form bonds of love in addition to the mond between mates.  The weak coven alliance is replaced by a strong, family-style union.

No comments:

Post a Comment