Tuesday, November 25, 2014

September 30th, 2012

 September 30th, 2012

Hey Chels,
 What up!! I really hope I get my debit card soon so I can pay my bills finally. I have to pay my phone bill and pay my hsbc bill and that's it. But they're already late. I really hope that didn't hurt my chances for getting a new phone next month. I'm hoping that I can finally get my new phone and new plan because that will help me out considerably. Plus, I'm so done with this phone. But anyway...

So yesterday was fun. I always have fun with James. Except something weird happened. He took my pants off and saw this panty liner and it freaked him out. I had to explain what it was and why I wear one. It was embarrassing to say the least. I wish it could be before I turned 27 when I didn't have that problem and I didn't have to wear a panty liner every single day. Now like every month for a week to two weeks after my period I need to wear a panty liner and then for one week I don't need to worry about it and then I have my period again. But it's just because I produce a lot of discharge and I'd rather have it on a panty liner than walk around with wet panties all day. Because that's how yeast infections start. I know what you're thinking, "why not just take the liner off before sex?". Well, stupid me I didn't bring another one. But I'm going to have to bring some extra stuff with me so that doesn't happen again. But while we were having sex, he looked down and saw all this white stuff that freaked him out. It didn't smell or anything and I was fine but he thought he broke me or something and didn't go near me again. It was kind of sad.

Ever since I've had this cyst problem, I've had to deal with this extra discharge problem. It doesn't hurt or anything but it can be a problem in situations like this. Most of the time I make sure to bathe daily but I didn't take one since Thursday because Friday I had a long day and yesterday I was in the middle of doing my nails when he texted me and wanted to know when I was coming over and I didn't want to hop in the bath or shower with wet nails.

Anywho... For today I'm going to clean my turtle tank, go pick up some meds for my dad, get a pumpkin spice latte from Dunkin donuts (Starbucks does not do better when it comes to that), and then spend the rest of the day studying and then do my Sunday night ritual thing tonight.
 So, that should be a fun day. I really gotta stop letting my turtle's tank get that bad before cleaning it. I don't understand how it gets so dirty right after I clean it. But oh well.

Love,
 Me

3:00pm
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Courtney crumrin...
And the night noises

This story was cute. It was about this little girl whose parents move in with her stodgy old uncle in his huge mansion. Her parents want her to make friends with all the rich kids but they don't like her because she doesn't fit in there. There's something creepy about the house so she goes exploring and finds a library. Her uncle yells at her at first but then warms up to her. She makes a glamour spell so she will have friends but it works a little too well and this girl ends up yelling at her because she went out with this guy who wasn't really her boyfriend. The uncle helps reverse the spell. My favorite story was when she was really exhausted and she stayed in bed for days and nobody noticed. So she goes back to school and sees herself answering questions in a classroom. Apparently this doppleganger was the her that everyone liked, but it wasn't the real her. So she kicked her own ass, lol. There are a couple more books and I want to see if the library has them.

Courtney crumrin and the coven of mystics
Courtney crumrin in the twilight kingdom

No comments:

Post a Comment